QA1 RC1914P Rebound Adjustable Stocker Star Shock, 8.75/13.5 Comp/Ext
87-04 Dodge, 68-88 Buick, 67-04 Chevy, 64-81 Oldsmobile, 85-87 Oldsmobile, 67-87 Pontiac
These stock mount adjustable front shocks are available for a variety of GM A and X-Body vehicles, including Camaros, Chevelle/Malibus, Novas, El Caminos, Monte Carlos, Regals, Skylark/Apollos, Cutlass', and Omegas. Available in double, single, Drag "R" Series and non-adjustable options, these shocks provide exactly the ride you want, high performance handling and great looks. Made in the USA, these QA1 aluminum shocks are 100% dyno tested and serialized before leaving our Minnesota factory.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Easy, Bolt-In Installation
- No Cutting or Welding Needed
- Lightweight Aluminum
- Stock Mount
- 100% Dyno Tested and Serialized
- Rebuildable and Revalveable by the QA1 Factory or QA1 Authorized Service Centers
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for QA1 to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!