QA1 RC1914P Rebound Adjustable Stocker Star Shock, 8.75/13.5 Comp/Ext
87-04 Dodge, 68-88 Buick, 67-04 Chevy, 64-81 Oldsmobile, 85-87 Oldsmobile, 67-87 Pontiac
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for QA1 to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
These stock mount adjustable front shocks are available for a variety of GM A and X-Body vehicles, including Camaros, Chevelle/Malibus, Novas, El Caminos, Monte Carlos, Regals, Skylark/Apollos, Cutlass', and Omegas. Available in double, single, Drag "R" Series and non-adjustable options, these shocks provide exactly the ride you want, high performance handling and great looks. Made in the USA, these QA1 aluminum shocks are 100% dyno tested and serialized before leaving our Minnesota factory.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Easy, Bolt-In Installation
- No Cutting or Welding Needed
- Lightweight Aluminum
- Stock Mount
- 100% Dyno Tested and Serialized
- Rebuildable and Revalveable by the QA1 Factory or QA1 Authorized Service Centers
More Like This
QA1 TR505 Stocker Star R-Series Shock, Front, GM A/F/G/X-Body
QA1 TD505 Stocker Star Shock, Front, 13.5/8.75 Ext/Comp, GM A/F/G/X-Body
QA1 TN505 Stocker Star A NA Shock, Front, GM A/F/G/X-Body
Lakewood 40100 Drag Shock, 90/10, Front, GM, A/G, Body
Lakewood 40120 Drag Shock, 70/30, Front, GM
QA1 TN801 Stocker Star A NA Shock, Rear, GM A/B/G/X-Body/C10
AFCO 6875R-1 Reactor Rear Drag Shock, Chevy/GM, 7 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3840CF Pro Touring Double Adj Front Shock, Chevy/GM/Dodge Truck
KYB 343127 Excel-G Front Gas Shock, 13.58 Ext, 8.66 Comp
Lakewood 40310 Drag Shock, 70/30, Rear, GM
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!