QA1 MHFR16T Metric H Series Rod End, Female, 16mm Bore, 16X2.0 6G RH
With a PTFE liner added to the traditional three-piece chromoly steel female rod end, QA1's MHF-T Series metric rod ends are ideal for a variety of applications. True precision rod ends, the MHF-T Series are available in right and left hand threads.
- 52100 Bearing Steel
- Heat Treated Hard Chrome Plated
- Precision Ground
- Low Carbon Steel Corrosion and Wear Resistant
- PTFE Lined
- Chromoly Steel
- Heat Treated Protective Coated for Corrosion Resistance"
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for QA1 to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 721MHFR16T is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
QA1 MHFR12-1 Metric H Series Rod Ends, 12mm Bore, 12X1.25 6G RH
QA1 MHFR14-1 Metric H Series Rod Ends, 14mm Bore, 14X1.5 6G RH
QA1 MHMR10T-1 Metric H Series Rod Ends, 10mm Bore, 10X1.25 6G RH
QA1 MHMR10Z-1 Metric H Series Rod Ends, 10mm Bore, 10X1.25 6G RH
QA1 MHMR16Z-1 Metric H Series Rod Ends, 16mm Bore, 16X1.5 6G RH
QA1 MHMR8-1 Metric H Series Rod Ends, 8mm Bore, 8x1.0 6G RH
QA1 MHFL6 Metric H Series Rod End, Female, 6mm Bore, 6X1.0 6G LH Threads
QA1 MHFR10TS-1 Metric H Series Rod Ends, 10mm Bore, 10X1.25 6G RH
QA1 MHFR12T Metric H Series Rod End, Female, 12mm Bore, 12X1.75 6G RH
QA1 MHFR14Z-1 Metric H Series Rod Ends, 14mm Bore, 14X1.5 6G RH
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Learn the proper method of blocking a race car in this step-by-step procedure to follow when performing this task. Learn why consistency is important and a few "not-to-do's".
Learn about Speedway Motor's Fully Assembled Rear Control Arm Kit and how it saves time and hassle. In this video, Joe and Kyle explain the benefits of this new product.
Check out these great tips and tricks on how to successfully lower the stance on a Chevy Bel Air.
Learn about AFCO shocks and the importance of shock performance while racing. See tips on how to adjust shocks to accommodate track conditions.
Learn how to mount a traditional transverse rear leaf spring. These tips will help the installation run smoothly and successfully.