QA1 MHFL16T Metric H Series Rod End, Female, 16mm Bore, 16X2.0 6G LH
With a PTFE liner added to the traditional three-piece chromoly steel female rod end, QA1's MHF-T Series metric rod ends are ideal for a variety of applications. True precision rod ends, the MHF-T Series are available in right and left hand threads.
- 52100 Bearing Steel
- Heat Treated Hard Chrome Plated
- Precision Ground
- Low Carbon Steel Corrosion and Wear Resistant
- PTFE Lined
- Chromoly Steel
- Heat Treated Protective Coated for Corrosion Resistance"
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for QA1 to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 721MHFL16T is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
QA1 MHML10-1 Metric H Series Rod Ends, 10mm Bore, 10X1.25 6G LH
QA1 MHMR16Z-1 Metric H Series Rod Ends, 16mm Bore, 16X1.5 6G RH
QA1 MHFL10TS-1 Metric H Series Rod Ends, 10mm Bore, 10X1.25 6G LH
QA1 MHFL6 Metric H Series Rod End, Female, 6mm Bore, 6X1.0 6G LH Threads
QA1 MHFR12T Metric H Series Rod End, Female, 12mm Bore, 12X1.75 6G RH
QA1 MHML14T-1 Metric H Series Rod Ends, 14mm Bore, 14X1.5 6G LH
QA1 MHML16-1 Metric H Series Rod End, 16mm Bore 16x1.5 LH
QA1 MHMR16-1 Metric H Series Rod Ends, 16mm Bore, 16X1.5 6G RH
QA1 MHFR14T-1 MH Series Rod End, 14mm x 1.5 RH Steel
QA1 MHFR12-1 Metric H Series Rod Ends, 12mm Bore, 12X1.25 6G RH
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.
Learn about the steps and tools necessary for a smooth chassis assembly for your sprint car.
Learn about AFCO shocks and the importance of shock performance while racing. See tips on how to adjust shocks to accommodate track conditions.
Learn how Derek Turner's '55 Chevy gets completely overhauled with brand new chassis and suspension components along with a new fuel system and wiring.
Check out these great tips and tricks on how to successfully lower the stance on a Chevy Bel Air.