QA1 JJ-21217 REV Series Carbon Fiber Driveshaft, 2018 Mustang GT
3.30" Overall Diameter, Carbon Fiber, Balanced, Assembled, Transmission Yoke Included
These REV Series carbon fiber driveshafts are direct bolt-in. Designed and wound specifically for S197 and S550 Ford Mustangs, they feature the same high quality materials and benefits as the rest of our REV Series driveshafts.
- Fits 2018 Mustang GT, Automatic
- Sold Individually
Engineered for up to 1500 HP with a max rated torque of 1000 lb ft, QA1's Mustang driveshafts feature Spicer Life Series 1350 U-joints, and utilize a high-speed CV joint with a high-speed sealing boot and high temp grease. This high-speed capability allows us to minimize effects of NVH while increasing performance.
What makes QA1's driveshaft the best?
- A truly engineered system from transmission to rear end
- Extended transmission and differential life
- Quicker acceleration
- More power to the ground
- NVH testing helps eliminate driveline vibrations
- Balanced as an assembly without the use of welded or bonded weights, ensuring a precise and more reliable balance
- Lighter and stronger than steel, aluminum and other carbon fiber driveshafts
- Safer than steel and aluminum driveshafts
- Proudly wound in-house using 3M Matrix Resin in QA1's Lakeville, Minnesota facility
NOTE: The Mustang driveshafts are designed for stock vehicles. Any modifications can affect fitment. Please refer to the length specifications from the tube end to the CV joint shown in Table 1 in the installation guide to confirm that the driveshaft will have the correct fitment for your vehicle.
Installation TipsThis product has been designed, manufactured and balanced to the highest standards and is intended for use in maximum performance applications where increased safety and vehicle performance are primary considerations. As a result of converting from an isolated two-piece driveshaft design, it may be possible for an increase in NVH (noise, vibration, harshness) to occur in certain operating conditions.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for QA1 to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Tim talks about our Ford banjo rear end open drive conversion kit.
Speedway Motors employee Pat talks about how to measure your drive yoke for the proper universal joint.
In this article, Jeff provides tips on how to successfully install a custom length driveshaft into his 1967 Chevelle. This guide explains how to take accurate measurements while choosing your specific length, slip yoke, and u-joints for a perfect fit.
In this tech article, we show you how to measure the working angles on your drive shaft to ensure long life out of your U-joints.
We finally get to drive Project Chevelle after the big engine swap, and it's pretty awesome. Rowing through the gears with our new Tremec 5-speed isn't bad either!
Maintain your torque tubes with this quick tip for Speedway Motors.
Dalton discusses a few great safety features that we offer for our customers here at Speedway Motors . We have what you need to remain safe in your race car.