QA1 JJ-21214 Rev Series Carbon Fiber Driveshaft, 2005-10 Mustang
05-17 Ford Mustang, Carbon Fiber
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for QA1 to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
These REV Series carbon fiber driveshafts are direct bolt-in. Designed and wound specifically for S197 and S550 Ford Mustangs, they feature the same high quality materials and benefits as the rest of the REV Series driveshafts and are available for the following applications:
2005-2010 Mustang GT
2011-2014 Mustang GT
2015-2017 Mustang GT, Automatic
2015-2017 Mustang GT, Manual
2015-2017 Mustang, Shelby GT350
QA1's Mustang driveshafts feature Spicer Life Series 1350 U-joints, and utilize a high speed CV joint with a high speed sealing boot and high temp grease. This high speed capability allows us to minimize effects of NVH while increasing performance.
- A truly engineered system from transmission to rear end
- Extended transmission and differential life
- Quicker acceleration
- More power to the ground
- NVH testing helps eliminate driveline vibrations
- Balanced as an assembly without the use of welded or bonded weights, ensuring a precise and more reliable balance
- Lighter and stronger than steel, aluminum and other carbon fiber driveshafts
- Safer than steel and aluminum driveshafts
- Proudly wound in-house using 3M Matrix Resin in QA1's Lakeville, Minnesota facility
More Like This
QA1 JJ-21215 Carbon Fiber Driveshaft, 11-14 Mustang GT
QA1 JJ-21208 Carbon Fiber Driveshaft, 15-17 Shelby Mustang, SFI
QA1 JJ-21209 Carbon Fiber Driveshaft, 05-10 Mustang GT, SFI
QA1 JJ-21210 Carbon Fiber Driveshaft, 11-14 Mustang GT, SFI
QA1 JJ-21213 Carbon Fiber Driveshaft, 15-17 Shelby Mustang
QA1 JJ-21207 Carbon Fiber Driveshaft, 15-17 Mustang, Manual, SFI
QA1 JJ-21212 Carbon Fiber Driveshaft, 15-17 Mustang, Manual
QA1 JJ-21211 Carbon Fiber Driveshaft, 2015-17 Mustang, Auto
QA1 JJ-21206 Carbon Fiber Driveshaft, 2015-17 Mustang, Auto, SFI
QA1 JJ-21200 REV Series Carbon Fiber Driveshaft, Ford, 45 Inch
Q & A
Tim talks about our Ford banjo rear end open drive conversion kit.
Speedway Motors employee Pat talks about how to measure your drive yoke for the proper universal joint.
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.