QA1 JJ-21203 Carbon Fiber Driveshaft, street Applications, 45.5 Inch Long
79-95 Ford Mustang, 79-86 Mercury Capri
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for QA1 to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
QA1's award-winning REV Series carbon fiber driveshafts are designed for vehicles with up to 750 HP with a max rated torque of 500 lb. ft. and are designed specifically for:
- 1979-1995 Mustangs and Capri 5.0L vehicles with T-5/SROD/C-4/AOD transmissions
- 1979-1993 Mustangs with Tremec transmissions and 7.5" or 8.8" axles
- 1996-2004 Mustangs
- 1996-1998 Cobra 4.6L with manual transmissions
QA1's Mustang driveshafts feature CNC machined forged tube yokes, Spicer Life Series U-Joints, a 28- or 31-spline slip yoke on the front and a lightweight rear flange yoke made from forged aluminum. The rear flange yoke is a four-bolt design that includes a 2.0" pilot diameter and a 3.5" bolt hole circle.
What makes QA1's driveshaft the best?
- A truly engineered system from transmission to rear end
- Extended transmission and differential life
- Quicker acceleration
- More power to the ground
- NVH testing helps eliminate driveline vibrations
- Balanced as an assembly, ensuring a more precise and finer balance
- Lighter and stronger than steel, aluminum and other carbon fiber driveshafts
- Safer than steel and aluminum driveshafts
- Proudly wound in-house using exclusive 3M Matrix Resin in QA1's Lakeville, Minnesota facility
More Like This
QA1 JJ-21201 REV Series Carbon Fiber Driveshaft, Ford, 45 Inch
QA1 JJ-21202 REV Series Carbon Fiber Driveshaft, Ford, 45 Inch
QA1 JJ-22200 REV Series Carbon Fiber Driveshaft, GM Applications, 55 Inch
QA1 JJ-22201 REV Series Carbon Fiber Driveshaft, GM, 41.75 Inch
QA1 JJ-21200 REV Series Carbon Fiber Driveshaft, Ford, 45 Inch
U-Weld-It Driveshaft Kit, 1350 U-Joints, 3 in. Tube Diameter
Custom Length Streetrod Steel Driveshaft Assembly
U-Weld-It Driveshaft Kit, 1310 U-Joints, 3 in. Tube Diameter
Custom Driveshaft Unit Option For Kit 910-383
Streetrod Steel Driveshaft, 53 In, 1310 x 1310, TH400 Yoke
Q & A
Tim talks about our Ford banjo rear end open drive conversion kit.
Speedway Motors employee Pat talks about how to measure your drive yoke for the proper universal joint.