QA1 JJ-21203 Carbon Fiber Driveshaft, street Applications, 45.5 Inch Long
79-95 Ford Mustang, 79-86 Mercury Capri
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for QA1 to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
QA1's award-winning REV Series carbon fiber driveshafts are designed for vehicles with up to 750 HP with a max rated torque of 500 lb. ft. and are designed specifically for:
- 1979-1995 Mustangs and Capri 5.0L vehicles with T-5/SROD/C-4/AOD transmissions
- 1979-1993 Mustangs with Tremec transmissions and 7.5" or 8.8" axles
- 1996-2004 Mustangs
- 1996-1998 Cobra 4.6L with manual transmissions
QA1's Mustang driveshafts feature CNC machined forged tube yokes, Spicer Life Series U-Joints, a 28- or 31-spline slip yoke on the front and a lightweight rear flange yoke made from forged aluminum. The rear flange yoke is a four-bolt design that includes a 2.0" pilot diameter and a 3.5" bolt hole circle.
What makes QA1's driveshaft the best?
- A truly engineered system from transmission to rear end
- Extended transmission and differential life
- Quicker acceleration
- More power to the ground
- NVH testing helps eliminate driveline vibrations
- Balanced as an assembly, ensuring a more precise and finer balance
- Lighter and stronger than steel, aluminum and other carbon fiber driveshafts
- Safer than steel and aluminum driveshafts
- Proudly wound in-house using exclusive 3M Matrix Resin in QA1's Lakeville, Minnesota facility
More Like This
QA1 JJ-21201 REV Series Carbon Fiber Driveshaft, Ford, 45 Inch
QA1 JJ-21202 REV Series Carbon Fiber Driveshaft, Ford, 45 Inch
QA1 JJ-22200 REV Series Carbon Fiber Driveshaft, GM Applications, 55 Inch
QA1 JJ-22201 REV Series Carbon Fiber Driveshaft, GM, 41.75 Inch
QA1 JJ-21200 REV Series Carbon Fiber Driveshaft, Ford, 45 Inch
U-Weld-It Driveshaft Kit, 1350 U-Joints, 3 in. Tube Diameter
Custom Length Streetrod Steel Driveshaft Assembly
Custom Length Streetrod Chromoly Driveshaft Assembly
U-Weld-It Driveshaft Kit, 1310 U-Joints, 3 in. Tube Diameter
Custom Driveshaft Unit Option For Kit 910-383
Q & A
Tim talks about our Ford banjo rear end open drive conversion kit.
Speedway Motors employee Pat talks about how to measure your drive yoke for the proper universal joint.
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
We finally get to drive Project Chevelle after the big engine swap, and it's pretty awesome. Rowing through the gears with our new Tremec 5-speed isn't bad either!