QA1 JJ-12207 Carbon Fiber Driveshaft, Dirt Modified, 32 Inch
2.25" Overall Diameter, 32" Overall Length, Carbon Fiber, Balanced, Assembled
With a 2.25" diameter, and available in all popular lengths with U-joints and an optional slip yoke, QA1 carbon fiber driveshafts are lighter, stronger and safer than aluminum and steel driveshafts. QA1 specially winds the driveshafts with 3M Matrix Resin that is exclusive to QA1 driveshafts. 3M Matrix Resin uses spherical nanoscale silica that provides improved abrasion resistance and longevity, higher compressive strength and minimal water absorption for increased torque capacity and longevity. This resin is what gives a QA1 driveshaft its distinctive blue tint.
The driveshafts have a uniform wall thickness created by optimum fiber lay up that ensures high RPM stability as well as extreme torque capacities. A thoroughly engineered surface protection is used to withstand extreme racing environments and provide a worry-free performance. These driveshafts also feature Spicer Life Series® Universal Joints that are high strength alloy and provide durability, high torque capacity and are sealed for maximum strength and no maintenance. The high-misalignment 7075 aluminum tube yokes are precision CNC machined and are specially developed for QA1's 11 step bonding procedure that ensures a better balance. With their incredible strength and durable surface protection, you get worry-free performance season after season.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Made with 3M Matrix Resin
- Precision Balanced
- Track Tested
- Tested During and After Production
- Spicer Life Series® Universal Joints
- High-Misalignment 7075 Aluminum Tube Yokes
- Lighter, Stronger and Safer than Steel or Aluminum Driveshafts
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for QA1 to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Tim talks about our Ford banjo rear end open drive conversion kit.
Speedway Motors employee Pat talks about how to measure your drive yoke for the proper universal joint.
In this article, Jeff provides tips on how to successfully install a custom length driveshaft into his 1967 Chevelle. This guide explains how to take accurate measurements while choosing your specific length, slip yoke, and u-joints for a perfect fit.