QA1 JJ-11268 Dirt Late Model Carbon Fiber Driveshaft, 32.5
Modified, Sport Mod, 32.5" Shaft Length, Carbon Fiber, 3.2" XMA Driveshaft Style
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for QA1 to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Changing track conditions don't have to affect your performance. That's why QA1 offers two carbon fiber driveshaft options for super late models, limited late models, and Wissota and IMCA dirt late models. While both provide unmatched performance on any track, they each have their unique features designed to provide extra benefits in specific conditions. The 2.25" driveshaft utilizes TractionTwist™ technology to get better traction on slick tracks, while the 3.2" XMA style driveshaft takes advantage of rough conditions, providing extra alignment to avoid binding. Get an even higher edge up on the competition by using both and switching them out based on track conditions.
QA1’s 2.25” diameter carbon fiber driveshaft is the first of its size ever designed for dirt late models, and it features a specially designed tube structure that makes it ideal for use on slick tracks. The tube utilizes TractionTwist™ technology, which provides more twist under load to smooth out RPM spikes, resulting in smoother application of power to the rear tires. Data tested and track tested with multiple Crown Jewel victories, these driveshafts have proven to increase and maintain traction better than other driveshafts on slick tracks.
QA1 specially winds the driveshafts with 3M™ Matrix Resin that is exclusive to QA1 driveshafts. 3M™ Matrix Resin uses spherical nanoscale silica that provides improved abrasion resistance and longevity, higher compressive strength and minimal water absorption for increased torque capacity and longevity. This resin is what gives a QA1 driveshaft its distinctive blue tint.
The driveshafts have a uniform wall thickness created by optimum fiber lay up that ensures high RPM stability as well as extreme torque capacities. A thoroughly engineered surface protection is used to withstand extreme racing environments and provide a worry-free performance. These driveshafts also feature Spicer Life Series® Universal Joints that are high strength alloy and provide durability, high torque capacity and are sealed for maximum strength and no maintenance. The forged yokes are precision CNC machined and are specially developed for QA1’s 11 step bonding procedure that ensures a better balance and minimal material waste.
- First 2.25" carbon fiber driveshaft designed for dirt late models
- TractionTwist™ technology provides more twist under load
- Smooths out RPM spikes for smoother application of power to rear tires
- Made with 3M™ Matrix Resin for improved abrasion resistance, longevity and higher strength
- Spicer Life Series® U-joints come standard for their durability and high torque capacity and are sealed for maximum strength and no maintenance
- Precision balanced
- Track Tested and proven
- Lighter, stiffer, stronger and safer than steel or aluminum driveshafts
- Available in a variety of lengths and with or without a slip yoke
- 32.50" overall length
- Includes 8" slip yoke
- Made in the U.S.A.
More Like This
QA1 JJ-11228 Dirt Late Model Carbon Fiber Driveshaft, 38.5 Inch
QA1 JJ-11243 Dirt Late Model Carbon Fiber Driveshaft, 35 In, No Yoke
QA1 JJ-11231 Dirt Late Model Carbon Fiber Driveshaft, 37 In, No Yoke
QA1 JJ-11232 Dirt Late Model Carbon Fiber Driveshaft, 37.5 In, No Yoke
QA1 JJ-11224 Dirt Late Model Carbon Fiber Driveshaft, 35.5 Inch
QA1 JJ-11230 Dirt Late Model Carbon Fiber Driveshaft, 35.5 In, No Yoke
QA1 JJ-11238 Dirt Late Model Carbon Fiber Driveshaft, 34.5 Inch
QA1 JJ-11234 Dirt Late Model Carbon Fiber Driveshaft, 38.5 In, No Yoke
QA1 JJ-11229 Dirt Late Model Carbon Fiber Driveshaft, 39 Inch
QA1 JJ-11227 Dirt Late Model Carbon Fiber Driveshaft, 38 Inch
Q & A
Tim talks about our Ford banjo rear end open drive conversion kit.
Speedway Motors employee Pat talks about how to measure your drive yoke for the proper universal joint.
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.