DRIVESHAFT, CF, CT-DIRT LM
Changing track conditions don't have to affect your performance. That's why QA1 offers two carbon fiber driveshaft options for super late models, limited late models, and Wissota and IMCA dirt late models. While both provide unmatched performance on any track, they each have their unique features designed to provide extra benefits in specific conditions. Our 3.2"" XMA style driveshaft takes advantage of rough conditions, providing extra alignment to avoid binding, whiles the 2.25"" driveshaft utilizes TractionTwist™ technology to get better traction on slick tracks. Get an even higher edge up on the competition by using both and switching them out based on track conditions.
Specifically engineered for tacky or rough conditions, the 3.2” dirt late model carbon fiber driveshafts offer extreme U-joint misalignment (XMA). The tube on this shaft has a higher torsional stiffness that results in less twist, which is great for heavy, fast, or rough tracks where traction isn’t limited. The XMA style provides more U-joint misalignment than other designs on the market, and this prevents binding near the pinion yoke, allows more rear suspension articulation and provides more clearance under deceleration, which is especially critical when the car is “on the bars” during corner entry.
QA1 specially winds the driveshafts with 3M™ Matrix Resin that is exclusive to QA1 driveshafts. 3M™ Matrix Resin uses spherical nanoscale silica that provides improved abrasion resistance and longevity, higher compressive strength and minimal water absorption for increased torque capacity and longevity. This resin is what gives a QA1 driveshaft its distinctive blue tint.
The driveshafts have a uniform wall thickness created by optimum fiber lay up that ensures high RPM stability as well as extreme torque capacities. A thoroughly engineered surface protection is used to withstand extreme racing environments and provide a worry-free performance. These driveshafts also feature Spicer Life Series® Universal Joints that are high strength alloy and provide durability, high torque capacity and are sealed for maximum strength and no maintenance. The forged yokes are precision CNC machined and are specially developed for QA1’s 11 step bonding procedure that ensures a better balance and minimal material waste.
- Prevents binding near the pinion yoke
- More rear suspension articulation
- More clearance under deceleration - especially critical when the car is ""on the bars"" during corner entry
- Made with 3M™ Matrix Resin for improved abrasion resistance, longevity and higher strength
- Spicer Life Series® U-joints come standard for their durability and high torque capacity and are sealed for maximum strength and no maintenance
- Precision balanced
- Track Tested and proven
- Lighter, stiffer, stronger and safer than steel or aluminum driveshafts
- Available in a variety of lengths and with or without a slip yoke
- 37.50" overall length
- Does NOT include 8" slilp yoke
- Made in the U.S.A.
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for QA1 to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 721JJ11232 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
QA1 JJ-11220 Carbon Fiber Driveshaft, Crate Late Model, 37.5 Inch
QA1 JJ-11214 Carbon Fiber Driveshaft, Crate Late Model, 37.5 Inch
QA1 JJ-11233 Dirt Late Model Carbon Fiber Driveshaft, 38 In, No Yoke
QA1 JJ-11270 Dirt Late Model Carbon Fiber Driveshaft, 35, No Yoke
QA1 JJ-11221 Carbon Fiber Driveshaft, Crate Late Model, 38 Inch
QA1 JJ-11222 Carbon Fiber Driveshaft, Crate Late Model, 38.5 Inch
QA1 JJ-11223 Carbon Fiber Driveshaft, Crate Late Model, 39 Inch
QA1 JJ-11212 Carbon Fiber Driveshaft, Crate Late Model, 35.5 Inch
QA1 JJ-11219 Carbon Fiber Driveshaft, Crate Late Model, 37 Inch
QA1 JJ-12201 Carbon Fiber Driveshaft, Dirt Modified, 29 Inch
Q & A
Tim talks about our Ford banjo rear end open drive conversion kit.
Speedway Motors employee Pat talks about how to measure your drive yoke for the proper universal joint.
This video shows you how to check your drive chain for damage, clean your drivetrain components, lubricate your chain and re-install on a Micro Sprint racecar.
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!