QA1 HK13-CRB1 1966-70 Mopar B-Body Handling Suspension Kit, Level 3
Charger, Coronet, Polara, Belvedere, Fury, GTX, Roadrunner, Satellite, Belvedere II
- Will fit 1966-1970 Mopar B-Body cars
- Kit offers simple installation and is designed to work with any OC component
- Designed to massively improved the handling of your car over stock setup
Want better handling for your Charger, Belvedere, Coronet, GTX or other Mopar B-Body? Turn to QA1's handling suspension kits for the performance level and ride that best fits your needs. Available in three different levels of performance, these handling kits offers easy, bolt-in installation and seamlessly works with whatever OE component each piece attaches to.
Don't want to make the investment right away? No problem. You can build your car in stages, using our parts list as a road map to get to the level of performance you want and have the peace of mind knowing you won't have compatibility issues.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for QA1 to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Step by Step instructions to install a G-comp rear suspension setup.
In this Tech Tip, a returning customer asks for advice on building a front suspension kit for his Model A rat rod.
In this Tech Tip, a customer has a few questions for John about one of our spring over axle kits.
Here's a handy guide to familiarize you with our G-Comp line of performance suspension systems.
In this Tech Tip, John answers a customer concerns about adding additional drop to his 1960-1972 Chevy truck.
Step by step guide to the installation of the G-Comp front suspension.
In this Tech Tip, John responds to a customer question about the rod end angle on his Model A 4-Bar Suspension Kit.
Click to learn about split wishbone, hairpin radius rod, and four bar suspensions. Learn the history and difference between these solid axle suspension designs.