QA1 GR401-11250C R Series Drag Racing Pro Coil System, GM A/G/X Bodies
Buick, Chevy, GMC, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, 250 lbs. Spring Rate, Front Position, 4.00 Shock Stroke
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for QA1 to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Available in multiple valving options for a variety of GM A, G and X-Body vehicles, these front Pro Coil Systems are a great option for anyone looking for fully adjustable ride height and valving control. Choose a spring rate and adjustability that fits your driving style, adjust the valving to match and you are on your way. These shocks also utilize a fully threaded body that allows you to adjust your ride height for the perfect stance or to finely tune the weight balance for superior handling.
Specially designed for QA1's Pro Coil Systems, the American-made lightweight high travel springs have fewer coils and a smaller wire diameter, resulting in increased travel due to the larger distance between the coils. They reduce unsprung weight and react faster, optimizing suspension performance. Multiple spring rate options are also available and have been successfully tested in various applications, from casual street driving to hard core race applications.
Adjustable Pro Coil System Features:
- Available in independent compression and rebound double adjustable, simultaneous compression and rebound adjustable or drag "R" Series adjustable
- Lightweight Billet Aluminum Coil-Over Shocks
- High Travel Springs
- Easy, Bolt-In Installation
- Ride Height Adjustable
- 100% Dyno Tested and Serialized
- Serviceable and Rebuildable by QA1 Authorized Service Centers
- Made in the USA
- Used in drag racing, street performance, autocross, road racing and street rod applications
Fits: 1973-1977 Chevy Chevelle; Pontiac Grand Am; LeMans; 1973-1983 Chevy Malibu; 1973-1987 Chevy El Camino; Pontiac Grand Prix; 1973-1988 Chevy Monte Carlo; Buick Regal, Century; 1975-1979 Chevy Nova; Buick Skylark; Pontiac Ventura, Phoenix; Oldsmobile Omega; 1978-1987 Oldsmobile Cutlass; 1982-1990 GMC S15; 1982-2004 Chevy S-10 2WD; 1991-2004 GMC Sonoma
More Like This
QA1 GR401-10350C R Series Drag Racing Pro Coil System, GM A/G/X Bodies
QA1 GR401-10400C R Series Drag Racing Pro Coil System, GM A/G/X Bodies
QA1 GR401-10450C R Series Drag Racing Pro Coil System, GM A/G/X Bodies
QA1 GR401-10650C R Series Drag Racing Pro Coil System, GM A/G/X Bodies
QA1 GR401-10550C R Series Drag Racing Pro Coil System, GM A/G/X Bodies
QA1 GR401-11300C R Series Drag Racing Pro Coil System, GM A/G/X Bodies
QA1 GR401-10500C R Series Drag Racing Pro Coil System, GM A/G/X Bodies
QA1 GR401-10600C R Series Drag Racing Pro Coil System, GM A/G/X Bodies
QA1 GD401-10400C Pro Coil-Over System, GM A/G/X Bodies
QA1 GD401-10600C Pro Coil-Over System, GM A/G/X Bodies
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Get up to date with the latest rule change and successfully update your sprint car support bars with the help of our very own Jason Martin!