QA1 GE401-10600B Economy Pro Coil System, GM A-Body
These QA1 GM Pro Coil Systems are used in drag racing, street performance, autocross, road racing and street rod applications. Specifically designed conical springs allows for the use of lighter and longer springs. Features great durability and an easy bolt-in installation.
- Steel, Stock Appearing Coil-Over Shocks
- High Travel Springs
- Easy, Bolt-In Installation
- Ride Height Adjustable
- Used in drag racing, street performance, autocross, road racing and street rod applications
- Sold as a kit
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Speedway Motors employee Steve is back to work on his 1976 Chevrolet Laguna, this time installing a QA1 Coilover kit in his front suspension.