QA1 GE401-10550A Economy Pro Coil System, Camaro, Firebird
Garage Sale Clearance!
These QA1 Economy Pro Coil Systems are used in drag racing, street performance, autocross, road racing and street rod applications. Specifically designed conical springs allows for the use of lighter and longer springs. Features great durability and an easy bolt-in installation.
- Steel, Stock Appearing Coil-Over Shocks
- High Travel Springs
- Easy, Bolt-In Installation
- Ride Height Adjustable
- Used in drag racing, street performance, autocross, road racing and street rod applications
- Sold as a kit
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for QA1 to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 721GE40110550A is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
QA1 Adjustable 11 Inch Coil-Over Shock Kit
QA1 US304 Adjustable Shock and Coilover Kit w/o Spring, 11 Inch
QA1 US602 Adjustable Shock and Coilover Kit w/o Spring, 15.3 Inch
QA1 Adjustable 12 Inch Coil-Over Shock Kit
QA1 Adjustable 14 Inch Coil-Over Shock Kit
QA1 DD301 Proma Star Coil-Over Shock, 11.125/8.625 Ext/Comp
QA1 DD403 Proma Star Coil-Over Shock, 15.000/11.125 Ext/Comp
QA1 DD502 Proma Star Coil-Over Shock, 17.000/11.625 Ext/Comp
QA1 DD601 Proma Star Coil-Over Shock, 18.750/12.500 Ext/Comp
QA1 DD602 Proma Star Coil-Over Shock, 18.750/12.500 Ext/Comp
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Speedway Motors employee Steve is back to work on his 1976 Chevrolet Laguna, this time installing a QA1 Coilover kit in his front suspension.
Product guru Jeff K. takes us along as he updates the suspension on his 1946 Ford Sedan Delivery with a set of fresh Mustang II coilovers following an unfortunate incident with a pothole.
See how Jeff converts his 1967 Chevelle rear suspension to QA1 double adjustable coil-over suspension. This allows added adjustability for ride height and compression and rebound characteristics.