QA1 GD508-10650C GM Front Pro Coil System, 650 lbs
63-65 Buick Riviera, 650 lbs. Spring Rate, Front Position, Twin Tube Shock Type, Clear Anodized
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for QA1 to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
These QA1 GM Pro Coil Systems are available for 1963-1965 Buick Rivieras. They are a great option for anyone looking for fully adjustable ride height and valving control. Choose a spring rate and adjustability that fits your driving style, adjust the valving to match and you are on your way. These shocks also utilize a fully threaded body that allows you to adjust your ride height for the perfect stance or to finely tune the weight balance for superior handling.
Specially designed for QA1's Pro Coil Systems, the American-made lightweight high travel springs have fewer coils and a smaller wire diameter, resulting in increased travel due to the larger distance between the coils. They reduce unsprung weight and react faster, optimizing suspension performance. Multiple spring rate options are also available and have been successfully tested in various applications, from casual street driving to hard core race applications.
Adjustable Pro Coil System Features:
- Available in independent compression and rebound double adjustable and simultaneous compression and rebound adjustable
- Lightweight Billet Aluminum Coil-Over Shocks
- High Travel Springs
- Easy, Bolt-In Installation
- Ride Height Adjustable
- 100% Dyno Tested and Serialized
- Serviceable and Rebuildable by QA1 Authorized Service Centers
- Made in the USA
- Used in drag racing, street performance, autocross, road racing and street rod applications
- Sold in Pairs
More Like This
QA1 GD508-10450C GM Front Pro Coil System, 450 lbs
QA1 GD508-10500C GM Front Pro Coil System, 500 lbs
QA1 GD508-10550C GM Front Pro Coil System, 550 lbs
QA1 GD508-10600C GM Front Pro Coil System, 600 lbs
QA1 GD508-10750C GM Front Pro Coil System, 750 lbs
QA1 GS508-10650C 508C GM Front Pro Coil System, 650 lbs
QA1 GS508-10750C 508C GM Front Pro Coil System, 750 lbs
QA1 GS508-10450C 508C GM Front Pro Coil System, 450 lbs
QA1 GS508-10600C 508C GM Front Pro Coil System, 600 lbs
QA1 GS508-10500C 508C GM Front Pro Coil System, 500 lbs
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Get up to date with the latest rule change and successfully update your sprint car support bars with the help of our very own Jason Martin!
Speedway Motors employee Steve is back to work on his 1976 Chevrolet Laguna, this time installing a QA1 Coilover kit in his front suspension.
Speedway Motors shares a How-To of selecting the right coilovers for your T-Bucket.
Check out this coil-over mounting guide to learn about determining your spring rate, compensating for mounted angle, and measuring a replacement shock accurately.
We add some tuneability to the suspension on Project Chevelle by bolting on QA1 coilovers front and rear.
Product guru Jeff K. takes us along as he updates the suspension on his 1946 Ford Sedan Delivery with a set of fresh Mustang II coilovers following an unfortunate incident with a pothole.