QA1 GD401-10750C Pro Coil-Over Kit, Aluminum, Double Adjustable
67-69 Chevy Camaro, 67-69 Pontiac Firebird, 750 lbs. Spring Rate, Aluminum Shock Body Material
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for QA1 to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Available in multiple valving options for a variety of GM A, G, X-Body, and Ford Full-size vehicles, these front Pro Coil Systems are a great option for anyone looking for fully adjustable ride height and valving control. Choose a spring rate and adjustability that fits your driving style, adjust the valving to match and you are on your way. These shocks also utilize a fully threaded body that allows you to adjust your ride height for the perfect stance or to finely tune the weight balance for superior handling.
Specially designed for QA1's Pro Coil Systems, the American-made lightweight high travel springs have fewer coils and a smaller wire diameter, resulting in increased travel due to the larger distance between the coils. They reduce unsprung weight and react faster, optimizing suspension performance. Multiple spring rate options are also available and have been successfully tested in various applications, from casual street driving to hard core race applications.
Adjustable Pro Coil System Features:
- Available in independent compression and rebound double adjustable, simultaneous compression and rebound adjustable, or drag "R" Series adjustable
- Lightweight Billet Aluminum Coil-Over Shocks
- High Travel Springs
- Easy, Bolt-In Installation
- Ride Height Adjustable
- 100% Dyno Tested and Serialized
- Serviceable and Rebuildable by QA1 Authorized Service Centers
- Made in the USA
- Used in drag racing, street performance, autocross, road racing and street rod applications
- Sold in Pairs
More Like This
QA1 GD401-10350A Pro Coil-Over System, Camaro, Firebird
QA1 GD401-10400A Pro Coil-Over System, Camaro, Firebird
QA1 GD401-10650A Pro Coil-Over System, Camaro, Firebird
QA1 GD401-10600A Pro Coil-Over System, Camaro, Firebird
QA1 GD401-11250A Pro Coil-Over System, Camaro, Firebird
QA1 GR401-10500A R Series Drag Racing Pro Coil System, Camaro, Firebird
QA1 GR401-10550A R Series Drag Racing Pro Coil System, Camaro, Firebird
QA1 GR401-11300A R Series Drag Racing Pro Coil System, Camaro, Firebird
QA1 GR401-10600A R Series Drag Racing Pro Coil System, Camaro, Firebird
QA1 GS401-10650A Pro Coil-Over System, Camaro, Firebird
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Steve is back to work on his 1976 Chevrolet Laguna, this time installing a QA1 Coilover kit in his front suspension.
We add some tuneability to the suspension on Project Chevelle by bolting on QA1 coilovers front and rear.
Speedway Motors shares a How-To of selecting the right coilovers for your T-Bucket.
Product guru Jeff K. takes us along as he updates the suspension on his 1946 Ford Sedan Delivery with a set of fresh Mustang II coilovers following an unfortunate incident with a pothole.
Information behind the various styles of available shock absorbers.