QA1 D4501 Quad Adjust Coil-Over Shock, 17.000/11.625 Ext/Comp
Universal Fit, 4-Way Adjustable Shock Adjustability, Aluminum Shock Body Material
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for QA1 to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
This 4-way adjustable shock features independent rebound and compression adjustments at both low and high shock speeds. Now you can fine tune your suspension for low shock speed situations, such as corner entry and exit, and high shock speed situations, such as hitting bumps or curbs. These adjustments give you maximum tunability, keep the tires on the ground and improve control.
Made of high quality aluminum, the coil-over Quad Adjust shock has two rebound adjustment knobs for high and low shock speeds. The two compression adjustment knobs are located on the attached reservoir body and adjust both high and low shock speeds. All four knobs offer independent adjustability. The shock and reservoir are connected with a PTFE lined braided steel hose that swivels four directions on the bodies for flexible mounting. Also, a Schrader valve on the reservoir allows for on-the-fly gas pressure adjustments.
Quad Adjust Features:
- Threaded Body Shock with Smooth Body Reservoir
- 4-Way Adjustable with Independent Low Speed Compression, High Speed Compression, Low Speed Rebound & High Speed Rebound Adjustment Knobs
- Schrader Valve for On-the-Fly Gas Pressure Adjustments
- Lightweight Aluminum Shock Body & Reservoir
- Available with 1/2" I.D. Steel Race Spherical Bearings
- Ride Height Adjustable
- Serviceable & Rebuildable by QA1 Authorized Service Centers
- 100% Dyno Tested & Serialized
- Coil-Over Hardware Included
- Accepts 2-1/2" Springs
- Multiple Reservoir Mounting Options
- Made in the USA
More Like This
QA1 D4301 Quad Adjust Coil-Over Shock, 11.125/8.625 Ext/Comp
QA1 D4401 Quad Adjust Coil-Over Shock, 14.000/10.125 Ext/Comp
QA1 D4601 Quad Adjust Coil-Over Shock, 18.750/12.500 Ext/Comp
QA1 D4701 Quad Adjust Coil-Over Shock, 19.500/13.000 Ext/Comp
QA1 D4901 Quad Adjust Coil-Over Shock, 23.750/15.000 Ext/Comp
QA1 US501 Ultra Ride Coil-Over Shock, 17.000/11.625 Ext/Comp
QA1 DD502 Proma Star Coil-Over Shock, 17.000/11.625 Ext/Comp
QA1 DS501 Proma Star Coil-Over Shock, 17.000/11.625 Ext/Comp
QA1 ALN3855P Aluma Matic Coil-Over Shock, 11.25/8.63 Ext/Comp
QA1 ALN4000K Pro Coil-Over Conversion System, Rear, 175-350 lbs
Q & A
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.