QA1 US602 Adjustable Shock and Coilover Kit w/o Spring, 15.3 Inch
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These premium aluminum bodied shocks are not a revalved race shock - they were built specifically for street rods. QA1 shocks feature 18 easily adjustable rebound settings to fine tune your hot rods ride. Comes with steel coilover sleeves for the shock eyes to fit 1/2" bolts or 5/8" bolts. Springs NOT included.
- 15"-15-3/4" @ ride height
- 18-3/4" extended, 12-1/2" compressed
- Use 14" spring
- Width of Mount Bushings: 1.25"
Note: Shock lengths represent approximate mounted length at ride height.
Coil Over Mounting Guide (GIF)
Coil Over Mount Illustration (Link)
Item Details15" - 15-3/4" @ ride height
18-3/4" ext. 12-1/2" comp. Use 14" spring.
- Billet aluminum shock body
- 5/8" centerless ground, hard chrome plated, solid piston rod
- Deflective Disc Valving
- 3-step sealing system
- 18-position adjuster knob changes the rebound valving
- Allows suspension control in one easy-to-reach location
- 100% dyno tested and serialized
- Revalveable and rebuildable by QA1 authorized service centers
More Like This
Pro Shocks C250/GM300 1955-1957 SB Chevy V8 Coilover Conversion
QA1 ME302 Mustang II Front Coil-Over Shock, Front, Ford, Each
QA1 ALN1500K Pro Coil-Over System, 100/200 lbs
QA1 US304 Adjustable Shock and Coilover Kit w/o Spring, 11 Inch
QA1 US402 Adjustable Shock and Coilover Kit w/o Spring, 12 Inch
AFCO 3250BG Big Gun Rear Coilover Shock-Canister Series, 5 Inch Stroke
AFCO 6855 Reactor Gas Bracket Attack Coil-Over Shock, 5 Inch Stroke
Eibach 28110.712 Multi-Pro-R1 Coilover Kit, Single Adj., Dodge
Eibach 2895.713 Multi-Pro-R2 Coilover Kit, Double Adj., Dodge
Eibach 35101.712 Multi-Pro-R1 Coilover Kit, Single Adj., Ford