QA1 ADJUSTABLE SHOCK
Simply the best! The ultimate in street rod shocks. Each features 12 adjustment positions allowing you to tailor your ride depending on driving styles and road conditions. Accepts either 1/2" or 5/8" mounting bolts.
- Deflective Disc Valving
- Aluminum Polished Shock Body
- 5/8" Centerless Ground, Hard Chrome Plated, Solid Piston Rod
- Three Step Sealing System
- 100% Dyno Tested and Serialized
- Revalveable and Rebuildable by QA1 Authorized Service Centers
- 12 Position Rebound Valving Adjuster - One knob changes the rebound valving, allowing suspension control in one easy-to-reach location. Now you can valve specifically for front and rear applications.
These shocks are garage sale priced because they have scratches and scuffs on the bodys.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
Follow along as Kyle Vanover share tips on how to keep your shocks clean.
Kyle Vanover explains the results of tires rubbing on shocks. Check out this video and give the Speedway Motors Shock Tech department a call for assistance.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.