QA1 8HTS400 High Travel Coil Spring, 400lb Rate, 1-7/8 ID, 8 In Long
Universal Fit, 400 - 499 lbs. Spring Rate Range, 400 lbs. Spring Rate, 8" Free Height
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for QA1 to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Available in 7", 9", 10", 12", 14" and 16" lengths, QA1 offers an assortment of high travel springs with a silver powder coated finish. Made in the USA, these 2.5" I.D. high travel springs are manufactured from specially designed high-tensile, chrome silicon alloy spring wire, which allows them to have fewer coils and a smaller wire diameter. As a result, these springs are lighter and have increased travel due to the larger distance between the coils. These lighter springs reduce unsprung weight and react faster, optimizing suspension performance.
In addition, this high-grade material, along with careful heat-treating and post-processing, allows for greatly improved fatigue life, and the coil design allows the springs to be compressed to coil-bind without affecting spring rate or free height.
These new high travel springs are silver powder coated and ground at both ends for straight, consistent and accurate operations. In addition, all QA1 springs are lifetime guaranteed to remain within 2% of the original free height and rate under normal operating conditions.
- All QA1 springs are manufactured using the highest quality materials for high strength, consistency and long life
- All QA1 springs go through intensive manufacturing processes to ensure consistency, accuracy and durability
- All QA1 springs are ground at both ends to ensure straight, consistent and accurate operation
- All QA1 springs are clearly marked with the free length of the spring and spring rate for quick and easy identification
- QA1's high travel springs are proudly made in the USA
- All QA1 springs are lifetime guaranteed to remain within 2% of the original free height and rate under normal operating conditions
More Like This
QA1 10HT375 High Travel Coil-Over Spring, 10 Inch, 375lb Rate
QA1 10HT100 High Travel Coil-Over Spring, 100lb Rate, 10 Inch
QA1 10HT125 High Travel Coil-Over Spring, 10 Inch, 125lb Rate
QA1 10HT250 High Travel Coil-Over Spring, 10 Inch, 250lb Rate
QA1 10HT450 High Travel Coil-Over Spring, 10 Inch, 450lb Rate
QA1 10HT500 High Travel Coil-Over Spring, 500lb Rate, 10 Inch
QA1 10HT550 High Travel Coil Spring, 550lb Rate, 2-1/2 ID, 10 In Long
QA1 10HT200 High Travel Coil Spring, 200lb Rate, 2-1/2 ID, 10 In Long
QA1 10HT600 High Travel Coil-Over Spring, 10 Inch, 600lb Rate
QA1 10HT700 High Travel Coil-Over Spring, 10 Inch, 700lb Rate
Q & A
Get up to date with the latest rule change and successfully update your sprint car support bars with the help of our very own Jason Martin!
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.
How to replace sway bars in a Mercury Comet and the advantages that come with it.
Check out this coil-over mounting guide to learn about determining your spring rate, compensating for mounted angle, and measuring a replacement shock accurately.