QA1 8232 Aluminum Small Body Shock, 3 in. stroke, 2/2 Comp/Reb
Legends, Micro Sprint, Midget, Mini Sprint, Twin Tube Shock Type, Aluminum Shock Body Material
The 82 Series shock works great in various lightweight racing classes. The threaded body makes coil-over adjustments a breeze and its two-piece design allows the shock to be repaired inexpensively. This shock is a popular choice for dwarf cars, micros, mini sprints, lightweight road race and recreational vehicles. It works best on average to dry-slick dirt or asphalt tracks.
- Small body
- Racer revalveable and rebuildable
- Deflective disc valving
- Damping curve allows for complete control of suspension at low shaft speeds without creating extreme forces at high shaft velocities
- Twin tube design allows the outer tube to be dented without binding the shock
- 1-5/8" O.D. Lightweight aluminum body
- Can be run in any orientation with no change in rate
- Replaceable 1/2" I.D. bearings
- 100% Dyno tested and serialized
- Made in the USA
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!