QA1 7573 75 Series Small Body Shock, 12.43/19.53 Comp/Ext, 3-3 Valving
A scaled down version of the 55 series, QA1's 75 Series shock absorber has a classic look and classic performance in a smaller package. This is an excellent choice when clearance is an issue. Available in many popular valving options, this sealed shock conforms to track and series' sealed shock rules.
- 1-3/16" Piston is machined and processed per individual valve code specifications
- 1/2" Hard chrome plated, polished piston rod
- Twin tube design allows the outer tube to be dented without binding the shock
- 1-5/8" O.D. Chrome plated steel body
- Can be run in any orientation with no change in rate
- Sealed design to conform to track and series rules
- Replaceable 1/2" I.D. bearings
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!