QA1 7076 70 Series Small Body Steel Shock, 6/6 Comp/Reb
Dirt Late Model, Modified, Pavement Late Model, Twin Tube Shock Type, Steel Shock Body Material
QA1's 70 Series shock is just like the 51 Series shock absorber, but smaller. The increased O.D. allows the 70 Series to fit where large bodies cannot. Designed for lightweight classes and for increased control arm clearance. Works best on smooth to average dirt and asphalt tracks.
- Small body
- Similar in function as the 51 Series
- Racer revalveable and rebuildable
- Deflective disc valving
- Linear valving
- Custom valving available
- Twin tube design allows outer tube to be dented without binding the shock
- Can be run in any orientation with no change in rate
- Replaceable 1/2" I.D. Bearings
- 100% Dyno tested and serialized
- Made in the USA
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for QA1 to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.