MONO TUBE SHOCK
QA1’s 70 Series shock is just like the 51 Series shock absorber, but smaller. The decreased O.D. allows the 70 Series to fit where large bodies cannot. Designed for lightweight classes and for increased control arm clearance. Works best on smooth to average dirt and asphalt tracks.
- Small body
- Similar in function as the 51 Series
- Racer revalveable and rebuildable
- Deflective disc valving
- Linear valving
- Custom valving available
- Twin tube design allows outer tube to be dented without binding the shock
- Can be run in any orientation with no change in rate
- Replaceable 1/2" I.D. Bearings
- 100% Dyno tested and serialized
- Made in the USA
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for QA1 to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 72170732 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
QA1 7061-4 70 Series Small Body Steel Shock, 1/4 Comp/Reb
QA1 7073-6 70 Series Twin Tube Shock, 12.63/19.75 Comp/Ext, 3-6 Valving
QA1 7062-5 70 Series Twin Tube Shock, 11.63/17.75 Comp/Ext, 2-5 Valving
QA1 7062 70 Series Small Body Steel Shock, 2/2 Comp/Reb
QA1 7063 70 Series Small Body Steel Shock, 3/3 Comp/Reb
QA1 7064 70 Series Small Body Steel Shock, 4/4 Comp/Reb
QA1 7075 70 Series Small Body Steel Shock, 5/5 Comp/Reb
QA1 7095 70 Series Small Body Steel Shock, 5/5 Comp/Reb
QA1 7062-7 70 Series Small Body Shock, 11.63/17.75 Comp/Ext, 2-7 Valving
QA1 7064-3 70 Series Small Body Steel Shock, 4/3 Comp/Reb
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
Follow along as Kyle Vanover share tips on how to keep your shocks clean.
Kyle Vanover explains the results of tires rubbing on shocks. Check out this video and give the Speedway Motors Shock Tech department a call for assistance.
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!