QA1 7073-2 70 Series Steel Twin Tube Shock, 12.63/19.75 Comp/Ext
Universal Fit, Twin Tube Shock Type, Non-Adjustable Shock Adjustability, Smooth Shock Body Type
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for QA1 to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
QA1’s 70 Series shock is just like the 51 Series shock absorber, but smaller. The decreased O.D. allows the 70 Series to fit where large bodies cannot. Designed for lightweight classes and for increased control arm clearance. Works best on smooth to average dirt and asphalt tracks.
- Small body
- Similar in function as the 51 Series
- Racer revalveable and rebuildable
- Deflective disc valving
- Linear valving
- Custom valving available
- Twin tube design allows outer tube to be dented without binding the shock
- Can be run in any orientation with no change in rate
- Replaceable 1/2" I.D. Bearings
- 100% Dyno tested and serialized
- Made in the USA
More Like This
QA1 23684-7M 23 Series rear Sealed Monotube Shock
QA1 23884-6M 23 Series Sealed Monotube Shocks
QA1 2093-6C 20 Series Sealed Montoube Shock
QA1 2073-13C 20 Series Sealed Montoube Shock
QA1 2075-11C 20 Series Sealed Montoube Shock
QA1 2076-12C 20 Series Sealed Montoube Shock
QA1 269LD-DRY 26 Series Steel Monotube Shock
QA1 26A99-2M 26 Series Steel Monotube Shock
QA1 23947-5M 23 Series Front Sealed Monotube Shock, 13.35 Inch
QA1 23947-9M 23 Series Front Sealed Monotube Shock
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!