QA1 7063 70 Series Small Body Steel Shock, 3/3 Comp/Reb
Dirt Late Model, Modified, Pavement Late Model, Twin Tube Shock Type, Steel Shock Body Material
- The twin tube design allows outer tube to be dented without binding the shock
- It can be run in any orientation with no change in rate
- Bearings have a 1/2" I.D. and are completely replaceable
- Is similar in function as the 51 Series
- Engineered for lightweight classes and for increased control arm clearance
QA1's 70 Series shock is just like the 51 Series shock absorber, but smaller. The increased O.D. allows the 70 Series to fit where large bodies cannot. Designed for lightweight classes and for increased control arm clearance. Works best on smooth to average dirt and asphalt tracks.
- Small body
- Similar in function as the 51 Series
- Racer revalveable and rebuildable
- Deflective disc valving
- Linear valving
- Custom valving available
- Twin tube design allows outer tube to be dented without binding the shock
- Can be run in any orientation with no change in rate
- Replaceable 1/2" I.D. Bearings
- 100% Dyno tested and serialized
- Made in the USA
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!