QA1 6299-0 62 Series Threaded Body Aluminum Shock, 9/0 Comp/Reb
Dirt Late Model, Modified, Pavement Late Model, Twin Tube Shock Type, Threaded Shock Body Type
The 62 Series is a threaded body shock made of lightweight aluminum. Commonly used when a coil-over shock is needed in dirt or asphalt applications, these shocks will provide drivers with plenty of grip and feel. The 62 Series is often used on late models and modifieds and works best on average to dry-slick dirt and asphalt tracks where traction is limited.
- Large threaded twin tube body
- Racer revalveable and rebuildable
- Deflective disc valving
- 2" O.D. lightweight aluminum body
- Can be run in any orientation with no change in rate
- Custom valving available
- 100% Dyno tested and serialized
- Made in the USA
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for QA1 to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
QA1 6296-0 62 Series Threaded Body Aluminum Shock, 6/0 Comp/Reb
QA1 6294 62 Series Threaded Body Aluminum Shock, 4/4 Comp/Reb
QA1 6295 62 Series Threaded Body Aluminum Shock, 5/5 Comp/Reb
QA1 5173-9 51 Series Large Body Steel Shock, 3/9 Comp/Reb
QA1 5171-9 51 Series Large Body Steel Shock, 1/9 Comp/Reb
QA1 7063-5 70 Series Small Body Steel Shock, 3/5 Comp/Reb
QA1 7062-4 70 Series Small Body Steel Shock, 2/4 Comp/Reb
QA1 7072-4 70 Series Small Body Steel Shock, 2/4 Comp/Reb
QA1 5175-7 51 Series Large Body Steel Shock, 5/7 Comp/Reb
QA1 5193-5 51 Series Steel Twin Tube 9 Inch Shock, Comp/Reb 3/5
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.