QA1 6255-7 62 Series Shock, 5in Stroke, 11.38/16.3 Comp/Ext, 5-7 Valving
Dirt Late Model, Modified, Pavement Late Model, Twin Tube Shock Type, Threaded Shock Body Type
The 62 Series is a threaded body shock made of lightweight aluminum. Commonly used when a coil-over shock is needed in dirt or asphalt applications, these shocks will provide drivers with plenty of grip and feel. The 62 Series is often used on late models and modifieds and works best on average to dry-slick dirt and asphalt tracks where traction is limited.
- Large threaded twin tube body
- Racer revalveable and rebuildable
- Deflective disc valving
- 2" O.D. lightweight aluminum body
- Can be run in any orientation with no change in rate
- Custom valving available
- 100% Dyno tested and serialized
- Made in the USA
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for QA1 to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
QA1 6255-9 62 Series Shock, 5in Stroke, 11.38/16.3 Comp/Ext, 5-9 Valving
QA1 6267 62 Series Shock, 6in Stroke, 12.38/18.3 Comp/Ext, 7-7 Valving
QA1 6265 62 Series Shock, 6in Stroke, 12.38/18.3 Comp/Ext, 5-5 Valving
QA1 5195-7 51 Series Shock, 15.38/24.3 Comp/Ext, 5-7 Valving
QA1 6264 62 Series Shock, 6in Stroke, 12.38/18.3 Comp/Ext, 4-4 Valving
QA1 6285 62 Series Shock, 8in Stroke, 14.38/22.3 Comp/Ext, 5-5 Valving
QA1 6275-2 62 Series Twin Tube Shock, 13.38/20.3 Comp/Ext, 5-2 Valving
QA1 6295-3 62 Series Twin Tube Shock, 15.38/24.3 Comp/Ext, 5-3 Valving
QA1 6275 62 Series Twin Tube Shock, 13.38/20.3 Comp/Ext, 5-5 Valving
QA1 6272-6 62 Series Large Body Shock, 13.38/20.3 Comp/Ext, 2-6 Valving
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.