QA1 6075 Aluminum Smooth Body Shock, 7 Inch Stroke, 5/5 Valving
Sprint Car, Twin Tube Shock Type, Aluminum Shock Body Material, Smooth Shock Body Type
The QA1 60 Series shock has a durable, lightweight 2" O.D. aluminum body which is ideal for sprint cars.
- Racer Revalveable and Rebuildable
- No Valving Overlap
- Precision Machined Piston with P.T.F.E. Piston Band
- 15mm Centerless Ground, Hard Chrome Plated, Solid Piston Rod
- Deflective Disc Valving
- Twin Tube Design
- 2" O.D. Lightweight Aluminum Body
- Replaceable 1/2" I.D. bearings
- Can Be Run Upside Down
- Use Large Body Tuning Kit # TK01 For Valve Combination Changes Between 0-13
- 100% Dyno Tested and Serialized
Item DetailsCompressed Length: 13" Extended Length: 20" Compression/Rebound: 5/5
QA1 Aluminum Shock Chart (GIF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!