QA1 6073-5 60 Series Smooth Body Aluminum Shock, 3/5 Comp/Reb
Sprint Car, Twin Tube Shock Type, Aluminum Shock Body Material, Smooth Shock Body Type
The 60 Series is a smooth body shock commonly used for sprint car applications. As with all of our twin tube shocks, the 60 Series will provide the driver with more grip and feel as track conditions diminish. Designed for sprint cars where zero rod force is desirable to get into the track. Works best on average to dry-slick dirt and asphalt tracks where traction is limited.
- Racer revalveable and rebuildable
- Deflective disc valving
- Twin tube design allows the outer rube to be dented without binding the shock
- 2" O.D. lightweight aluminum body
- Can be run in any orientation with no change in rate
- Custom valving available
- 100% Dyno tested and serialized
- Made in the USA
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!