QA1 6062-5 60 Series Aluminum Smooth Body Twin Tube Shock, 2-5
Universal Fit, Twin Tube Shock Type, Aluminum Shock Body Material, Large Body Shock Body Size
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for QA1 to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The 60 Series is a smooth body shock commonly used for sprint car applications. As with all of our twin tube shocks, the 60 Series will provide the driver with more grip and feel as track conditions diminish. Designed for sprint cars where zero rod force is desirable to get into the track. Works best on average to dry-slick dirt and asphalt tracks where traction is limited.
- Racer revalveable and rebuildable
- Deflective disc valving
- Twin tube design allows the outer rube to be dented without binding the shock
- 2" O.D. lightweight aluminum body
- Can be run in any orientation with no change in rate
- Custom valving available
- 100% Dyno tested and serialized
- Made in the USA
- 2-5 valving
More Like This
QA1 SR2254P Street Rod Shock
QA1 SS7553B Streeters Shock, 15.25/10.25 Ext/Comp
QA1 53588-3 53 Series Steel Monotube Shock, 8-3
QA1 7554 55 Series Small Body Shock-5 In Stroke, Comp 4/Reb 4
QA1 FC Series Custom Valve GM Fullsize Stock Mount Front Steel Shock
QA1 824.5 TwinTube Shock, 9.63/13.75 Comp/Ext, .5-.5 Valving
QA1 8235-2 82 Series Aluminum Threaded Twin Tube Shock, 7.9/10.75
QA1 8252-6 82 Series Alum Threaded Twin Tube Shock,10.38/15.75
QA1 8253-4 52Series Alum Threaded Twin Tube Shock,10.38/15.75
QA1 RS303 Street Star Shock, Twin-Tube, 12.625/9.5 Ext/Comp
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!