SHOCK, LARGE ALUMINUM 12.38
The 60 Series is a smooth body shock commonly used for sprint car applications. As with all of our twin tube shocks, the 60 Series will provide the driver with more grip and feel as track conditions diminish. Designed for sprint cars where zero rod force is desirable to get into the track. Works best on average to dry-slick dirt and asphalt tracks where traction is limited.
- Racer revalveable and rebuildable
- Deflective disc valving
- Twin tube design allows the outer rube to be dented without binding the shock
- 2" O.D. lightweight aluminum body
- Can be run in any orientation with no change in rate
- Custom valving available
- 100% Dyno tested and serialized
- Made in the USA
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for QA1 to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 72160624 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
QA1 6093 Aluminum Smooth Body Shock, 9 Inch Stroke, 3/3 Valving
QA1 6074 Aluminum Smooth Body Shock, 7 Inch Stroke, 4/4 Valving
QA1 6075 Aluminum Smooth Body Shock, 7 Inch Stroke, 5/5 Valving
QA1 6073-5 60 Series Smooth Body Aluminum Shock, 3/5 Comp/Reb
QA1 60957 Aluminum Smooth Body Shock, 9 Inch Stroke, 5/7 Valving
QA1 6094 Aluminum Smooth Body Shock, 9 Inch Stroke, 4/4 Valving
QA1 6095 Aluminum Smooth Body Shock, 9 Inch Stroke, 5/5 Valving
QA1 60937 Aluminum Smooth Body Shock, 9 Inch Stroke, 3/7 Valving
QA1 60945 Aluminum Smooth Body Shock, 9 Inch Stroke, 4/5 Valving
QA1 60947 Aluminum Smooth Body Shock, 9 Inch Stroke, 4/7 Valving
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
Follow along as Kyle Vanover share tips on how to keep your shocks clean.
Kyle Vanover explains the results of tires rubbing on shocks. Check out this video and give the Speedway Motors Shock Tech department a call for assistance.
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!