QA1 5579-1 55 Series Steel Replaceable Bearing Shock, 9/1 Comp/Reb
Universal Fit, Twin Tube Shock Type, Steel Shock Body Material, Smooth Shock Body Type, Chrome
A scaled down version of the 55 series, QA1’s 75 Series shock absorber has a classic look and classic performance in a smaller package. This is an excellent choice when clearance is an issue. Available in many popular valving options, this sealed shock conforms to track and series’ sealed shock rules.
- 1 3/16” Piston is machined and processed per individual valve code specifications
- 1/2” Hard chrome plated, polished piston rod
- Twin tube design allows the outer tube to be dented without binding the shock
- 1 5/8” O.D. Chrome plated steel body
- Can be run in any orientation with no change in rate
- Sealed design to conform to track and series rules
- Replaceable 1/2" I.D. bearings
Coil-Over Illustration (GIF)
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for QA1 to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
QA1 5576 55 Series Sealed Twin Tube Shock, 12.53/19.53 Comp/Ext
QA1 53688-2 53 Series Stock Mount Steel Twin Tube Racing Shock
QA1 5368 53 Series Stock Mount Steel Twin Tube Racing Shock
QA1 RS301 Street Star Twin Tube Shock, 11.125/8.625 Ext/Comp
QA1 SS7555P Streeters Shock, 10.25/15.25 Comp/Ext,Firmer Valving
QA1 TS303 Street Star Twin Tube Shock, Front
QA1 TD519 Double Adjustable 519 Aluminum Stocker Star Shock
QA1 TD907 Double Adjustable 907 Aluminum Stocker Star Shock
QA1 TN519 Non-Adjustable 519 Aluminum Stocker Star Shock
QA1 TS907 Single-Adjustable 907 Aluminum Stocker Star Shock
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
Follow along as Kyle Vanover share tips on how to keep your shocks clean.
Kyle Vanover explains the results of tires rubbing on shocks. Check out this video and give the Speedway Motors Shock Tech department a call for assistance.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.