QA1 5576-4 55 Series Steel Replaceable Bearing Shock, 6/4 Comp/Reb
Universal Fit, Twin Tube Shock Type, Steel Shock Body Material, Large Body Shock Body Size
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
A scaled down version of the 55 series, QA1’s 75 Series shock absorber has a classic look and classic performance in a smaller package. This is an excellent choice when clearance is an issue. Available in many popular valving options, this sealed shock conforms to track and series’ sealed shock rules.
- 1 3/16” Piston is machined and processed per individual valve code specifications
- 1/2” Hard chrome plated, polished piston rod
- Twin tube design allows the outer tube to be dented without binding the shock
- 1 5/8” O.D. Chrome plated steel body
- Can be run in any orientation with no change in rate
- Sealed design to conform to track and series rules
- Replaceable 1/2" I.D. bearings
Coil-Over Illustration (GIF)
More Like This
QA1 5579-1 55 Series Steel Replaceable Bearing Shock, 9/1 Comp/Reb
QA1 7554 55 Series Small Body Shock-5 In Stroke, Comp 4/Reb 4
QA1 7551 55 Series Small Body Shock-5 In Stroke, Comp 1/Reb 1
QA1 7553 55 Series Small Body Shock-5 In Stroke, Comp 3/Reb 3
QA1 7561 55 Series Small Body Shock-6 In Stroke, Comp 1/Reb 1
QA1 7562 55 Series Small Body Shock-6 In Stroke, Comp 2/Reb 2
QA1 7563 55 Series Small Body Shock-6 In Stroke, Comp 3/Reb 3
QA1 FC Series Custom Valve GM Fullsize Stock Mount Front Steel Shock
QA1 824.5 TwinTube Shock, 9.63/13.75 Comp/Ext, .5-.5 Valving
QA1 RS303 Street Star Shock, Twin-Tube, 12.625/9.5 Ext/Comp
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!