QA1 53954-12 53 Series Stock Mount Steel Twin Tube Racing Shock
Universal Fit, Twin Tube Shock Type, Non-Adjustable Shock Adjustability, Smooth Shock Body Type
The 53 Series is the upgraded version of the FC Series and features a brand new body which is 100% made in-house and designed with enhanced internal gas bag clearance. Hands down, this is the best shock for stock mount applications. The 53 Series is the hot setup for Southern Sport Mods, Stock cars, and limited modifieds. Specific valvings available for Southern Sport Mods to promote weight transfer and increase traction.
- Front - GM Full-Size, Ford Full/Mid-Size
- Compressed Length: 9.94"
- Extended Length: 14.94"
- Upper Mount: Stud
- Lower Mount: T-Bar
- 2-1/16" Steel twin tube body
- Stock mount
- Deflective disc valving
- Linear valving provides a more stable car and allows the driver to feel the car better
- Racer revalveable and rebuildable designed for unparalleled repeatability
- 4 Compression and 12 Rebound
- 100% Dyno tested & serialized
- Made in the USA
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for QA1 to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
QA1 539512 53 Series Stock Mount Steel Twin Tube Racing Shock
QA1 53688-2 53 Series Stock Mount Steel Twin Tube Racing Shock
QA1 5368 53 Series Stock Mount Steel Twin Tube Racing Shock
QA1 53588-3 53 Series Steel Monotube Shock, 8-3
QA1 RS301 Street Star Twin Tube Shock, 11.125/8.625 Ext/Comp
QA1 SS7555P Streeters Shock, 10.25/15.25 Comp/Ext,Firmer Valving
QA1 TS303 Street Star Twin Tube Shock, Front
QA1 TD519 Double Adjustable 519 Aluminum Stocker Star Shock
QA1 TD907 Double Adjustable 907 Aluminum Stocker Star Shock
QA1 TN519 Non-Adjustable 519 Aluminum Stocker Star Shock
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
Follow along as Kyle Vanover share tips on how to keep your shocks clean.
Kyle Vanover explains the results of tires rubbing on shocks. Check out this video and give the Speedway Motors Shock Tech department a call for assistance.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.