QA1 53934-12 53 Series Shock, 8.63/12 Comp/Ext, 4-12 Valving
Regal, Camaro, Malibu, Monte Carlo, Cutlass, Firebird, Hobby Stock, Sport Mod, Stock Car
The new 53 Series is a stock mount twin tube shock absorber. Formerly the FC Series, this shock features hard-anodized internals packaged inside a strong, steel stock mount body that allows for enhanced internal gas bag clearance. The 53 Series is manufactured in-house for superior durability and strength. Hands down, this is the best shock for stock mount applications.
The 53 Series is the hot setup for Southern Sport Mods, stock cars, street stocks, mini stocks and limited modifieds. Specific valvings available for Southern Sport Mods to promote weight transfer and increase traction.
- 2-1/16" Steel twin tube body
- Stock mount
- Deflective disc valving
- Linear valving provides a more stable car and allows the driver to feel the car better
- Racer revalveable and rebuildable designed for unparalleled repeatability
- Custom valving available
- 100% Dyno tested & serialized
- Made in the USA
*QA1 also offers a brand new high-flow linear two port piston for the 51 & 53 Series as an additional accessory. This two port piston design allows the valve discs to open consistently which results in a smoother force curve and accommodates independent compression and rebound bleed circuits for precision low-speed force control.
*Note: Be sure to check compressed and extended lengths carefully for proper fit. QA1 lengths do not necessarily correspond to competitors? lengths.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for QA1 to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.