QA1 52422 Pro Touring Street Control Arm, GM A-Body
Upper Position, Tubular Control Arm Style, Steel
- Specifically designed to for the GM A-body vehicles
- Uses a factory replacement ball joint and polyurethane pivot bushings
- Ideal for vehicles used primarily for cruising and long distance events
- Engineered to add 3-4 degrees of caster and 0.5 to 1 degree of negative camber when used together
- All of the upper arms feature an offset cross shaft letting you quickly and easily adjust camber
QA1's Street Control Arms use a factory replacement ball joint and polyurethane pivot bushings. These work great on vehicles used primarily for cruising and long distance events. Configured for QA1 Pro Coil Systems, these street control arms feature powder coated tubular construction for increased strength and great looks. A bolt-in spring adapter is available separately to allow the control arms to be used with stock springs. All of the upper arms feature an offset cross shaft letting you quickly and easily adjust camber.
All of these arms are designed to add 3-4 degrees of caster and 0.5 to 1 degree of negative camber when used together. When used independently they will add approximately half of the preceding numbers.
QA1's GM A, G and F-Body and S Series truck control arms are also offered in race configurations for added performance. Bolt-In Spring Adapters for Stock Springs A bolt-in spring adapter is available separately to allow the control arms to be used with stock springs.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for QA1 to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
QA1 52437 Pro Touring Street Control Arm, GM A-Body
QA1 52337 Pro Touring Race Control Arm, Front Lower, GM A-Body
RideTech 11223699 Front Upper StrongArms, 64-72 GM A Body
RideTech 11222899 Front Lower StrongArms, 64-72 GM A Body
UMI 4024-B 64-72 A-Body Rear Lower Control Arms, Boxed, Black
UMI 4014-R 64-72 A-Body Tubular Adj. Lower Control Arms, Red
UMI 4015-B 64-72 A-Body Tubular Lower Control Arms, Black
UMI 4024-R 64-72 A-Body Rear Lower Control Arms, Boxed, Red
UMI 4014-B 64-72 A-Body Tubular Adj. Lower Control Arms, Black
UMI 4015-R 64-72 A-Body Tubular Lower Control Arms, Red
Q & A
Learn about Speedway Motor's Fully Assembled Rear Control Arm Kit and how it saves time and hassle. In this video, Joe and Kyle explain the benefits of this new product.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Front Axle Assembly.
Darrian explains the process of Shelby/Arning drop changes and how that affects your car.
Learn how replace lower and upper rear control arms. Read up on racer Steve's A-body control arm replacement and the bushings included kit he recommends.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
Have a 1970-1994 GM A- or X-body in need of some new lower control arms? Take a look at what Speedway Motors' employee Steve L. has to say about our lower control arms!
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.