QA1 5172-10 51 Series Shock, 13.38/20.3 Comp/Ext, 2-10 Valving
Dirt Late Model, Modified, Pavement Late Model, Twin Tube Shock Type, Steel Shock Body Material
Introduced in 2013, QA1's 51 Series is an improved version of the popular 50 Series. The 51 Series features an in-house machined body with a larger inside diameter for increased oil volume for better cooling. Crafted with hard anodized internals and a zero gas pressure design, the 51 Series provides the most grip on slick tracks and the best feel of any shock. Popular choice for many racers from dirt and asphalt in nearly every type of class. Works best on dry-slick dirt and asphalt tracks where traction is limited and also as an axle wrap up shock. Gives superior feel and grip on smooth asphalt tracks.
- 2-1/16" Steel twin tube body
- Deflective disc valving
- Linear valving provides a more stable car and allows the driver to feel the car better
- Racer revalveable and rebuildable designed for unparalleled repeatability
- Custom valving available
- 100% Dyno tested & serialized
- Made in the USA
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for QA1 to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!