Garage Sale - QA1 5094-6 Steel Bearing End Shock, 9 Inch Stroke, 4/6 Valving
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for QA1 to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 72150946 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
No Warranty, No Returns On Garage Sale Items
Removable bearing mount allows installation of rubber bumpers or shock extensions. Can also be used with coil-over mount kit - slight drilling of upper spring mount required.
- Racer Revalveable & Rebuildable
- No Valving Overlap
- Precision Machined Piston with P.T.F.E. Piston Band
- 15mm Centerless Ground, Hard Chrome Plated, Solid Piston Rod
- Deflective Disc Valving
- Twin Tube Design
- 2" O.D. Steel Body
- Can Be Run Upside Down
- Use Large Body Tuning Kit # TK01 For Valve Combination Changes Between 0-13
More Like This
Bilstein F4-B46-0210-ZD Shock 7 In Stroke w/ Ends Comp 9/ Reb 1
Bilstein 20/40 Aluminum Threaded Gas Shock-7 Inch Stroke, Comp 4/Reb 2
QA1 SR2254P Street Rod Shock
Pro Shocks A933-8-B Adj Alum Smooth Large Body, 9 In, Comp 3/Reb 3-8
Pro Shocks® AC930B Large Aluminum Threaded, 9 Inch Shock, Comp 3/Reb 3
Pro Shocks SBA64B-7 Alum 6 Inch Shock-Small 7 In Shaft, Comp 4/Reb 4
Pro Shocks SBA733-7B Small Reb Adjustable Shocks 7 In-Comp 3/Reb 3-7
Pro Shocks® SM300 Pro Street Rod Shock, 9 Inch Ride Height
Pro Shocks® SM400 Chrome Mustang II Replacement Shock
QA1 6093 Aluminum Smooth Body Shock, 9 Inch Stroke, 3/3 Valving
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.