Garage Sale - QA1 5094-6 Steel Bearing End Shock, 9 Inch Stroke, 4/6 Valving
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for QA1 to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 72150946 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
No Warranty, No Returns On Garage Sale Items
Removable bearing mount allows installation of rubber bumpers or shock extensions. Can also be used with coil-over mount kit - slight drilling of upper spring mount required.
- Racer Revalveable & Rebuildable
- No Valving Overlap
- Precision Machined Piston with P.T.F.E. Piston Band
- 15mm Centerless Ground, Hard Chrome Plated, Solid Piston Rod
- Deflective Disc Valving
- Twin Tube Design
- 2" O.D. Steel Body
- Can Be Run Upside Down
- Use Large Body Tuning Kit # TK01 For Valve Combination Changes Between 0-13
More Like This
QA1 26V7C-DRY 26 Series Steel Monotube Shock
QA1 27946-8C 27 Series Steel Monotube Shock, 6-8C
QA1 53588-3 53 Series Steel Monotube Shock, 8-3
QA1 TN907 Non-Adjustable 907 Aluminum Stocker Star Shock
QA1 TS519 Single-Adjustable 519 Aluminum Stocker Star Shock
QA1 23684-7M 23 Series rear Sealed Monotube Shock
QA1 7554 75 Series Small Body Shock-5 In Stroke, Comp 4/Reb 4
QA1 FC Series Custom Valve GM Fullsize Stock Mount Front Steel Shock
QA1 824.5 TwinTube Shock, 9.63/13.75 Comp/Ext, .5-.5 Valving
QA1 RS303 Street Star Shock, Twin-Tube, 12.625/9.5 Ext/Comp
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!