QA1 28V93-5M 28 Series Shock, 15.75/24.88 Comp/Ext, 3-5M Valving
Dirt Late Model, Modified, Pavement Late Model, 3 Compression Valving, 5M Rebound Valving
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for QA1 to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The 28 Series shock is an expanded gas chamber shock that performs well in various track conditions. The expanded gas chamber allows the shock to provide less rod force buildup, giving the driver more feedback compared to a standard monotube shock. The 28 Series is a popular choice for modifieds, late models, super stocks and various other classes. Works best on dry to slightly rough dirt tracks and smooth asphalt tracks.
- 2" O.D. zinc plated steel monotube body
- Expanded gas chamber for increased feel, traction and performance
- Deflective disc valving
- Linear, digressive or super low digressive valving available
- Premium proprietary blend of specially engineered oil to prevent fade
- Racer rebuildable and revalveable for unparalleled repeatability
- Custom valving available
- 100% Dyno tested and serialized
- Made in the USA
Hyperscrew vs. Sealed Hyperscrew (IMCA legal) vs. Schrader Valve
Hyperscrew (28 Series) The hyperscrew equipped shocks have a threaded round port near the bearing end of the shock body. This hole is then sealed with a small screw that has an O-ring built into it, sealing the nitrogen gas pressure inside the shock.
Sealed Hyperscrew (28A Series)
The 28A Series shocks feature a sealed hyperscrew. The gas pressure of these shocks is only adjustable by QA1 and QA1 Authorized Rebuilders per sanctioning body, like IMCA, and track rules.
Schrader Valve (28V Series)
With a Schrader valve you can easily adjust your gas pressure. Much like adding air to your car tires, the Schrader valve allows you to make "on the fly" gas pressure adjustments between heat races and features to adjust for varying track conditions.
More Like This
QA1 2894M 28 Series Monotube Shock, 15.75/24.88 Comp/Ext, 4-4M Valving
QA1 2897-4M 28 Series Shock, 15.75/24.88 Comp/Ext, 7-4M Valving
QA1 28V93M 28 Series Shock, 15.75/24.88 Comp/Ext, 3-3M Valving
QA1 28V94M 28 Series Shock, 15.75/24.88 Comp/Ext, 4-4M Valving
QA1 2893M 28 Series Shock, 15.75/24.88 Comp/Ext, 3-3M Valving
QA1 28910-2M 28 Series Monotube Shock, 15.75/24.88 Comp/Ext, 10-2M Valving
QA1 28V75M 28 Series Shock, 13.5/20.63 Comp/Ext, 5-5M Valving
QA1 28V96-2M 28 Series Monotube Shock, 15.75/24.88 Comp/Ext, 6-2M Valving
QA1 1693-5M 16 Series Monotube Shock, 15.38/24.13 Comp/Ext, 3-5M Valving
QA1 1673-5M 16 Series Monotube Shock, 13.38/20.13 Comp/Ext, 3-5M Valving
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.