QA1 269LD-DRY 26 Series Steel Monotube Shock
Universal Fit, Mono Tube Shock Type, Steel Shock Body Material, Large Body Shock Body Size
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for QA1 to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The 26 Series shock is a one piece monotube shock that is well suited for a variety of track conditions or as a traction shock in various applications. Constructed with a zinc plated body for corrosion resistance, this shock is a popular choice for modifieds, late models, superstocks and various other classes. Works best on rough tracks and as an easy-up shock on many dirt cars, and on bumpy asphalt tracks in all banking types.
- 2" O.D. zinc plated steel monotube body
- Available with Hyperscrew, Sealed Hyperscrew (IMCA Legal) or Schrader Valve
- Deflective disc valving
- Linear, digressive and linear/digressive valving available
- Uses a premium proprietary blend of specially engineered oil to prevent fade
- 46mm piston allows for maximum car control at all shaft velocities
- 15mm centerless ground, hard chrome plated piston rod eliminates piston rod flex, increasing valving consistency
- Damping curve allows for complete control of suspension at low shaft speeds without creating extreme forces at high shaft velocities
- Can be run in any orientation with no change in rate
- Replaceable 1/2" I.D. bearings
- Racer rebuildable and revalveable for unparalleled repeatability
- Custom valving available
- 100% dyno tested
- Made in the USA
- Dry valving
With a Schrader valve you can easily adjust your gas pressure. Much like adding air to your car tires, the Schrader valve allows you to make "on the fly" gas pressure adjustments between heat races and features to adjust for varying track conditions.
More Like This
QA1 26V7C-DRY 26 Series Steel Monotube Shock
QA1 26A99-2M 26 Series Steel Monotube Shock
QA1 26A75-6M 26 Series Steel Monotube Shock, 5-6M
QA1 2673-13C 26 Series Steel Monotube Shock
QA1 267LD-DRY 26 Series Steel Monotube Shock
QA1 27946-8C 27 Series Steel Monotube Shock, 6-8C
QA1 23684-7M 23 Series rear Sealed Monotube Shock
QA1 1695-6C 16 Series Aluminum Monotube Shock, 9 Inch
QA1 169C-DRY 16 Series Aluminum Monotube Shock, 9 Inch
QA1 169LD-DRY 16 Series Aluminum Monotube Shock, 9 Inch
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!