QA1 23684 23 Series Monotube Shock, 14.3/22.63 Comp/Ext, 4-4 Valving
By popular demand, QA1 now offers the first sealed stock mount monotube available with custom valving -- the 23 Series. We've taken the tried and true 26 Series internal components that have been winning races all over the country and packaged them into a sealed stock mount configuration.
The new stock mount 23 Series is internally and functionally he same as the 26 Series Shocks, except it is offered in stock mount applications and comes sealed for various sanctioning bodies. Available in multiple mounting options, this shock can also be used as an easy-up shock for dirt track and stock mount cars. It is a popular choice for Southern Sport Mods, limited modifieds, hobby stocks and street stocks and work best on rough dirt tracks and bumpy asphalt tracks.
23 Series Sealed Stock Mount Monotube Shock features:
- Steel stock mount body
- Linear valving
- Sealed design to conform to track and series rules
- Deflective disc valving
- Custom valving available
- 100% Dyno tested and serialized
- Made in the USA
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for QA1 to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!