QA1 2074-13C 20 Series Monotube Shock, 13.40/20.63 Comp/Ext, 4-13C Valving
Are you racing in a series that requires a sealed shock? QA1's 20 Series Sealed Monotube Shock is exactly what you need. This sealed monotube shock has a precision machined bearing mount, providing ample clearance and increased strength over other designs.
By building each of the 20 Series shocks in our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Lakeville, MN, we're able to provide a sealed shock absorber that features the kind of valving that you want for your particular application. So you can now choose the valving that works specifically for you. The 20 Series is the highest quality sealed monotube shock available with custom valving on the market.
20 Series Sealed Monotube Shock Features:
- 2" O.D. one piece steel body
- Sealed design to conform to track and series rules
- Made in the USA
- 100% Dyno tested and serialized
- Deflective disc valving
- Non-fading Linear and digressive valving available Custom valving available
Linear Vs. Digressive Pistons The linear piston creates a force curve that features an increase in force directly related to an increase in speed -- the quicker the shock moves, the stiffer it becomes. The digressive piston creates a force that does not increase proportionately to an increase in speed -- the force curve does not increase directly related to shock speed.
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for QA1 to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!