QA1 1210-108 K6117 Lower Ball Joint, Steel Cap, Press-In
Dirt Late Model, Legends, Modified, Pavement Late Model, Pony Stock, Stock Car, Steel
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
QA1 offers its Ultimate Ball Joint in a Press-In Style for a variety of racing applications. A 100% owner rebuildable design, the Ultimate Ball Joint is a QA1 exclusive. This ball joint is self-lubricating.
These are NOT a direct fit in the stock pickup A-frames. Used on IMCA cars to raise roll center (raised pivot point).
- These ball joint use a 1973-95 GM Truck taper, but they have a longer (taller) stud than the stock GM part. The taller stud changes the pivot point due to its length, which in turn raises the car's roll center. Very common ball joint on IMCA Modifieds.
- Lower ball joint fits most stut cars, 1971-1976 Impala and most wide-type dirt cars. Press-In.
- Fits most popular racing and passenger car spindles.
- Same as Moog #K6117
- Steel Cap
- 10° Taper
- 3/8" longer stud for Street, Hobby Stocks, and Modifieds
- Completely Rebuildable
- Press-In type housing
- AFCO 106-200381LF, Howe 22419
Replacement Stud: 7219036
More Like This
Speedway K6117 Lower Ball Joint, Steel Cap, 1/2 Inch Longer Stud
QA1 1210-106 K727 Lower Ball Joint, Steel Cap, Screw-In
QA1 1210-109 K6145 Lower Ball Joint, Steel Cap, Press-In
QA1 1210-112 K6141 Lower Ball Joint, Steel Cap, Press-In
QA1 1210-110 K5103 Lower Ball Joint, Steel Cap, Press-In
QA1 1210-112 K6141 Style Lower Ball Joint Kit w/ Extended Length Stud
QA1 1210-108 K6117 Style Lower Ball Joint Kit w/ Extended Length Stud
QA1 1210-102 K6141T Lower Ball Joint, Steel Cap, Screw-In
QA1 1210-297P Lower Ball Joint, 1979-93 Mustang
QA1 1210-296P Lower Ball Joint, 1994-04 Mustang, +0.50
Q & A
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.