QA1 1210-103 K6136 Style Upper Ball Joint Kit w/ Extended Length Stud
Hobby Stock, Modified, Sport Mod, Stock Car, Screw-in Ball Joint Type, Steel, Hardware Included
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Speedway Motors now offers QA1 Ultimate Ball Joints with extended length studs to optimize your front end. Various ball stud lengths are available for easy geometry changes to fine tune your roll center.
QA1's 4-Bolt Style Ultimate Ball Joint is ideal for truck applications. Exclusive to QA1, this patented, self-lubricating design is 100% owner rebuildable.
- Choose your stud length: Standard, +.100", or .500"
- Ultimate Low Friction Operation -Infinite preload adjustment allows breakaway torque to be set as low as 0 ft. lbs. Completely smooth, bin-free operation.
- Wear Resistant Design - Precision tolerance ball to race conformity results in even load distribution for unsurpassed wear resistance. Precision ground 52100 bearing steel race ensures long life and ultra-smooth operation.
- On-the-Car Adjustability - Infinite preload adjustment. No need to remove the ball joint from the car for adjustment.
- Self-Lubricating - Fully greasable enhanced by self-lubricating components to ensure smooth operation.
- Owner Rebuildable - Rebuilding is simple. All parts replaceable at economical prices.
- Bolt-in (4-bolt) style
- Cross reference with MOOG #K6136
- 10° Taper
- For Racing use on 1973-95 Chevy/GMC Pickups and 1971-76 Impala
Replacement Housing: 72110503
Replacement Stud: 7219031
What's In The Kit
QA1 1210-503 Repl Housing for K6136 Style 721-10103 Upper Ball JointPart # 72110503Qty x 1
QA1 Repl Ball Joint Stud for 1210-503 Housing K6136 Style Ball JointPart # 7219031Qty x 1
More Like This
QA1 1210-104 K5208 Style Upper Ball Joint Kit w/ Extended Length Stud
QA1 1210-105 K772 Style Upper Ball Joint Kit w/ Extended Length Stud
QA1 1210-103 K6136 Adjustable Upper Ball Joint, Steel Cap
QA1 1210-104 K5208 Adjustable Upper Ball Joint, Steel Cap
QA1 1210-101 K6024 Upper Ball Joint, 63-71 GM Pickup/Pinto Spindle
QA1 1210-105 K772 Upper Ball Joint, 1968-89 Chrysler, Steel Cap
QA1 1210-101 K6024 Style Upper Ball Joint Kit w/ Extended Length Stud
QA1 1210-108 K6117 Style Lower Ball Joint Kit w/ Extended Length Stud
QA1 1210-112 K6141 Style Lower Ball Joint Kit w/ Extended Length Stud
QA1 1210-109 K6145 Style Lower Ball Joint Kit w/ Extended Length Stud
Q & A
Get up to date with the latest rule change and successfully update your sprint car support bars with the help of our very own Jason Martin!
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.