Available in a chrome plated or silver powder coated finish, QA1 offers 1-7/8" I.D. Coil Springs in 8" and 10" free lengths. Made with the highest quality materials, QA1 springs are strong, consistent and have a long life. All QA1 springs are lifetime guaranteed to remain within 2% of the original free height and rate under normal operating conditions.
- All QA1 springs are manufactured using the highest quality materials for high strength, consistency and long life.
- All QA1 springs go through intensive manufacturing processes to ensure consistency, accuracy and durability
- All QA1 springs are ground at both ends to ensure straight, consistent and accurate operation
- QA1 springs are either silver powder coated for excellent longevity, or are polished and chrome plated for the ultimate in appearance
- All QA1 springs are clearly marked with the free length of the spring and spring rate for quick and easy identification
- All QA1 springs are lifetime guaranteed to remain within 2% of the original free height and rate under normal operating conditions
|MFG. Part #||10S165|
|Spring Rate||165 lbs.|
|Spring Rate Range||100 - 199 lbs.|
|Progressive Rate Spring||No|
|Coil Spring End (B)||Square|
|Notes||Designed to be used with QA1 Small Body Shocks.|
|Sold in Quantity||Each|