Push Button & Toggle Switch Kit
Karting, Micro Sprint, Midget, Mini Sprint, Quarter Midget, Sprint Car, 25 amps Amperage
- Universal Speedway push-button switch and toggle switch kit to wire up nearly any function you may need for your application
- Kit comes with a new Speedway Push-Button Switch and 12 Volt Toggle Switch
- Our toggle switch works great as a kill switch or with other auxiliary equipment, has a 12V/25Amp rate SPST with rubber boot and on/off plate
- The push-button switch has a protective rubber boot to avoid moisture and a cast zinc housing with brass terminals
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
(1) Speedway Push-Button Switch
(1) Speedway Toggle Switch-12V+ Spst
Speedway Push-Button Switch
Momentary switch has rubber boot which protects switch from moisture. Easy install to give any classic car that hot rod feel. Features a high quality die cast zinc housing with brass terminals.
- Overall Length: 2.125"
- Overall Diameter: 1.03"
- Hole Diameter: 0.625"
- Shank Diameter: 0.610"
- Shank Length: 1.125"
Speedway Toggle Switch-12V+ Spst
Toggle switch works great as a kill switch or with other auxiliary equipment. 25 amp SPST switch with rubber boot and on/off plate.
- Amperage: 25.00 amps
- Voltage: 12.00 volts
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Push-Button SwitchPart # 91364381Qty x 1
Toggle Switch-12V+ SpstPart # 91364380Qty x 1
More Like This
Toggle Switch-12V+ Spst
Viper Pipes DD-DASH003RC Starter 3 Switch Panel, Micro Sprint
Magneto Kill Switch
Speedway Starter Switch Panel
Speedway Universal 3-Position Pull-Type Ignition Starter Switch
Universal Ignition and Headlight Switch Kit
Universal 3-Way Ignition Switch with Keys, GM Style
Speedway Universal 4-Way Ignition Switch with Keys
Magneto Kill Switch with Rubber Boot
Q & A
Pat talks about the Lokar Hi-Tech shifters we have available.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Watch our Steering Column Wiring Guide video for useful tips on wiring your new steering column for your vehicle. Ididit takes you through the wiring process.