ProConnect 238011 Endurance Plus Wires, 63-73 Chrysler, 10-pc Set
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for ProConnect Wire to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.Endurance Plus quality ignition wire sets are ready to install for most popular engine applications.
Endurance Plus Wire Set;  Straight/ 90 Degree Boots; 10 Piece Set;
- Quality retail aftermarket wire sets
- Maximum voltage and starting power
- Suppresses RFI and EMI
- Ready to fit most popular engine types
- Durable jacket for resistance to heat, cold and cracking
- High dielectric strength insulator
- Corrosion resistant terminals provide tight connections
- Quality insulation to provide maximum dielectric performance
More Like This
ProConnect 238014 Endurance Plus Wires, 64-78 Chrysler, 10-pc Set
ProConnect 116077 Spark Plug Wire Set, 2002-07 GM, 7 Piece Set
ProConnect 116047 Spark Plug Wire Set, 2000-05 GM, 6 Piece Set
ProConnect 116056 Spark Plug Wire Set, 1996-2000 GM, 7 Piece Set
ProConnect 116067 Spark Plug Wire Set, 1998-2006 GM, 6 Piece Set
ProConnect 126040 Spark Plug Wire Set, 2001-04 Ford, 6 Piece Set
ProConnect 126046 Spark Plug Wire Set, 2001-04 Ford, 6 Piece Set
ProConnect 136010 Spark Plug Wire Set, 91-99 Chrysler,7 Piece Set
ProConnect 136012 Spark Plug Wire Set, 92-03 Chrysler,7 Piece Set
ProConnect 136019 Spark Plug Wire Set, 01-10 Chrysler,6 Piece Set
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Get the best out of your ignition system! Here we take a look at some of the differences between factory plug wires and the improvements you'll receive with a quality set of aftermarket performance wires.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
In preparation to transplant a 430hp 383 stroker into Project Chevelle, Zach R. made up a set of plug wires for the car. To keep it nice and tidy they needed to be routed just right, be the perfect length and not distract from the engine!
Having a quality spark plug wire is important to receive the best performance out of your ignition. Here's how to install spark plug wire terminals with Speedway's step by step guide.
Speedway Motors employee Tim M. Decided to take us along as he revives his 241 "Baby Hemi". In this installment, Tim walks us through updating the old wire covers with a nice set of Offenhauser Finned Wire Covers.
Spark Plug Cross Reference Guide