ProConnect 228005 Endurance Plus Wire Set,79-93 Ford,10 Piece Set
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for ProConnect Wire to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.Endurance Plus quality ignition wire sets are ready to install for most popular engine applications.
Endurance Plus Wire Set;  90 Degree/ 45 Degree Boots; 10 Piece Set;
- Quality retail aftermarket wire sets
- Maximum voltage and starting power
- Suppresses RFI and EMI
- Ready to fit most popular engine types
- Durable jacket for resistance to heat, cold and cracking
- High dielectric strength insulator
- Corrosion resistant terminals provide tight connections
- Quality insulation to provide maximum dielectric performance
More Like This
ProConnect 128005 Spark Plug Wire Set, 1979-93 Ford, 10 Piece Set
ProConnect 228004 Endurance Plus Wire Set,84-92 Ford,10 Piece Set
ProConnect 228026 Endurance Plus Wire Set, 91-93 Ford,8 Piece Set
ProConnect 104004 Spark Plug Wire Set, Straight Boot, 5 Piece Set
ProConnect 104010 Spark Plug Wire Set, 45 Degree, 5 Piece Set
ProConnect 108005 Spark Plug Wire Set, Straight Boot, 9 Piece Set
ProConnect 104019 Spark Plug Wire Set, 45 Degree Boot,5 Piece Set
ProConnect 106002 Spark Plug Wire Set, Straight Boot, 7 Piece Set
ProConnect 108001 Spark Plug Wire Set, Straight Boot, 9 Piece Set
ProConnect 114002 Spark Plug Wire Set, 1987-92 GM, 4 Piece Set
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Get the best out of your ignition system! Here we take a look at some of the differences between factory plug wires and the improvements you'll receive with a quality set of aftermarket performance wires.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
In preparation to transplant a 430hp 383 stroker into Project Chevelle, Zach R. made up a set of plug wires for the car. To keep it nice and tidy they needed to be routed just right, be the perfect length and not distract from the engine!
Having a quality spark plug wire is important to receive the best performance out of your ignition. Here's how to install spark plug wire terminals with Speedway's step by step guide.
Speedway Motors employee Tim M. Decided to take us along as he revives his 241 "Baby Hemi". In this installment, Tim walks us through updating the old wire covers with a nice set of Offenhauser Finned Wire Covers.
Spark Plug Cross Reference Guide