ProConnect 186024 Spark Plug Wire Set,97-04 Mitsubishi, 6-pc Set
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for ProConnect Wire to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.ProConnect ignition wire sets meet or exceed OE/OES specifications, performance and quality. These cables match the original color and are designed to provide exact cable lengths for a perfect fit in todays tightly packed engine compartments. All ProConnect products undergo strict quality control, testing procedures.
The quality construction of ProConnect ignition wire sets includes OE/OES specified insulators, nipples, terminals and conductors for a perfect fit. These cables fit tightly into spark plug wells to make installation quick and easy. The result is a perfect connection and faster installations.
90 Degree Wire; Tube Boot; 6 Piece Set;
- Carbon impregnated fiberglass core
- Fiberglass braid for added strength
- Conductive silicone for high temperature performance
- Prestosil insulation for superior dielectric and heat performance
- Reinforcing member for added strength
- "Class E" silicone jacket to withstandheat, cold, chemicals and moisture
- KEVLAR reinforced core
- Ferrite impregnated layer
- Wire winding for critical EMI/RFI noise suppression
- Meets or exceeds OE/OES specifications
- Original fit, function, performance and color
- OE/OES specified length and insulators
- OE/OES specified conductor construction
- Withstands extreme temperatures from -40°F to 428°F
- Superior conductivity
- EMI/RFI noise suppression
- Manufacturing facilities certified to meet Ford Q1, Chrysler Gold Pentastar, TS-16949, QS9000, ISO 9000, ISO 9001, IS14000 standards
- SAE J2031 Class E wire is rated to resist heat, cold and electrical interference. Other wire sets use class C or D rated wire, ProConnect gives you Class E quality Professional-Grade Aftermarket Ignition Wire Sets SAE J2031 Class E wire rated to resist he
More Like This
ProConnect 186026 Spark Plug Wire Set,01-08 Mitsubishi, 6-pc Set
ProConnect 184068 Spark Plug Wire Set,03-06 Mitsubishi, 2-pc Set
ProConnect 186021 Spark Plug Wire Set,98-99 Mitsubishi, 6-pc Set
ProConnect 186022 Spark Plug Wire Set,97-00 Mitsubishi, 6-pc Set
ProConnect 544001 Spark Plug Wire/Coil Boot Kit, 97-00, 4-pc Set
ProConnect 118055 Spark Plug Wire Set, 1986-2008 GM, 9 Piece Set
ProConnect 184035 Spark Plug Wire Set, 1996-2011 Kia, 4 Piece Set
ProConnect 148022 Spark Plug Wire Set, 1997-2010, 16 Piece Set
ProConnect 184025 Spark Plug Wire Set,96-99 Mitsubishi, 4-pc Set
ProConnect 184046 Spark Plug Wire Set,97-99 Mitsubishi, 5-pc Set
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Get the best out of your ignition system! Here we take a look at some of the differences between factory plug wires and the improvements you'll receive with a quality set of aftermarket performance wires.
In preparation to transplant a 430hp 383 stroker into Project Chevelle, Zach R. made up a set of plug wires for the car. To keep it nice and tidy they needed to be routed just right, be the perfect length and not distract from the engine!
Having a quality spark plug wire is important to receive the best performance out of your ignition. Here's how to install spark plug wire terminals with Speedway's step by step guide.
Speedway Motors employee Tim M. Decided to take us along as he revives his 241 "Baby Hemi". In this installment, Tim walks us through updating the old wire covers with a nice set of Offenhauser Finned Wire Covers.
Spark Plug Cross Reference Guide