ProConnect 154026 Spark Plug Wire Set, 1990-1991 TMC, 5 Piece Set
Assembled, RFI Suppression
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for ProConnect Wire to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The quality construction of ProConnect ignition wire sets includes OE/OES specified insulators, nipples, terminals and conductors for a perfect fit. These cables fit tightly into spark plug wells to make installation quick and easy. The result is a perfect connection and faster installations.
90 Degree Wire; Tube Boot; 5 Piece Set;
- Carbon impregnated fiberglass core
- Fiberglass braid for added strength
- Conductive silicone for high temperature performance
- Prestosil insulation for superior dielectric and heat performance
- Reinforcing member for added strength
- "Class E" silicone jacket to withstandheat, cold, chemicals and moisture
- KEVLAR reinforced core
- Ferrite impregnated layer
- Wire winding for critical EMI/RFI noise suppression
- Meets or exceeds OE/OES specifications
- Original fit, function, performance and color
- OE/OES specified length and insulators
- OE/OES specified conductor construction
- Withstands extreme temperatures from -40°F to 428°F
- Superior conductivity
- EMI/RFI noise suppression
- Manufacturing facilities certified to meet Ford Q1, Chrysler Gold Pentastar, TS-16949, QS9000, ISO 9000, ISO 9001, IS14000 standards
- SAE J2031 Class E wire is rated to resist heat, cold and electrical interference. Other wire sets use class C or D rated wire, ProConnect gives you Class E quality Professional-Grade Aftermarket Ignition Wire Sets SAE J2031 Class E wire rated to resist he
More Like This
ProConnect 154023 Spark Plug Wire Set, 1990-1992 TMC, 6 Piece Set
ProConnect 154020 Spark Plug Wire Set,45 Degree Wire, Boot w/Cap
Lokar PW-1001 Cloth Covered Spark Plug Wire, Tan/Red-Black Tracer
Lokar PW-1004 Cloth Covered Spark Plug Wire, Black/Red Tracers
Lokar PW-1005 Cloth Covered Spark Plug Wire, Black/Blue Tracers
Lokar PW-1002 Cloth Covered Spark Plug Wire, Black/Orange Tracer
Lokar PW-1003 Cloth Covered, Spark Plug Wire, Yellow/Black Tracer
Lokar PW-1006 Cloth Covered Spark Plug Wire, Black/ White Tracer
Taylor 70050 8mm Spark Plug Wires, 90 Deg Boot, Wire Core, Black
Taylor 70051 8mm Spark Plug Wires, 90 Deg, Resistor Core, Black
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Get the best out of your ignition system! Here we take a look at some of the differences between factory plug wires and the improvements you'll receive with a quality set of aftermarket performance wires.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
In preparation to transplant a 430hp 383 stroker into Project Chevelle, Zach R. made up a set of plug wires for the car. To keep it nice and tidy they needed to be routed just right, be the perfect length and not distract from the engine!
Learn how to install spark plug wire ends. Our step by step guide takes you through terminal end and boot installation with the use of a wire stripper tool.
Speedway Motors employee Tim M. Decided to take us along as he revives his 241 "Baby Hemi". In this installment, Tim walks us through updating the old wire covers with a nice set of Offenhauser Finned Wire Covers.
Spark Plug Cross Reference Guide