ProConnect 128005 Spark Plug Wire Set, 1979-93 Ford, 10 Piece Set
Assembled, RFI Suppression
The quality construction of ProConnect ignition wire sets includes OE/OES specified insulators, nipples, terminals and conductors for a perfect fit. These cables fit tightly into spark plug wells to make installation quick and easy. The result is a perfect connection and faster installations.
45 Degree Boot; 10 Piece Set;
- Carbon impregnated fiberglass core
- Fiberglass braid for added strength
- Conductive silicone for high temperature performance
- Prestosil insulation for superior dielectric and heat performance
- Reinforcing member for added strength
- "Class E" silicone jacket to withstandheat, cold, chemicals and moisture
- KEVLAR reinforced core
- Ferrite impregnated layer
- Wire winding for critical EMI/RFI noise suppression
- Meets or exceeds OE/OES specifications
- Original fit, function, performance and color
- OE/OES specified length and insulators
- OE/OES specified conductor construction
- Withstands extreme temperatures from -40°F to 428°F
- Superior conductivity
- EMI/RFI noise suppression
- Manufacturing facilities certified to meet Ford Q1, Chrysler Gold Pentastar, TS-16949, QS9000, ISO 9000, ISO 9001, IS14000 standards
- SAE J2031 Class E wire is rated to resist heat, cold and electrical interference. Other wire sets use class C or D rated wire, ProConnect gives you Class E quality Professional-Grade Aftermarket Ignition Wire Sets SAE J2031 Class E wire rated to resist he
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for ProConnect Wire to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
MSD 5541 Street-Fire Spark Plug Wires Set, Ford 302-351W HEI
MSD 31323 Black Super Conductor Ford 302, 351With HEI
MSD 31329 8.5mm Spark Plug Wires Set, Small Block Ford, HEI Cap
ACCEL 5046B Super Stock Spiral Core Race Wire Set, 8MM, Blue
ACCEL 5047Y Super Stock Spiral Core Race Wire Set, 8MM, Yellow
MSD 31383 Black Super Conductor Ford 351C-400, Socket
MSD 31389 Super Conductor Plug Wires Ford 351C-400, Socket
ACCEL 5047B Spark Plug Wire Set, Super Stock Spiral Core 8mm, Blue
ACCEL 5047K Super Stock Spiral Core Race Wire Set, 8MM, Black
ACCEL 5047R Super Stock Spiral Core Race Wire Set, 8MM, Red
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Learn about some of the differences between factory plug wires and the improvements you'll receive with a quality set of aftermarket performance wires.
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Learn how to install spark plug wire ends. Our step by step guide takes you through terminal end and boot installation with the use of a wire stripper tool.
In preparation to transplant a 430hp 383 stroker into Project Chevelle, Zach R. made up a set of plug wires for the car. To keep it nice and tidy they needed to be routed just right, be the perfect length and not distract from the engine!
Follow along as our expert goes through his process for replacing the steel wire covers on his 1954 Dodge 241 with a set of Offenhauser Finned Wire Covers.
Spark Plug Cross Reference Guide